- Plastic,Nylon frame
- Plastic,Polycarbonate,Plastic lens
- Lens width: 54 millimeters
- Non-polarized Lens
- Lens: 54mm / Bridge: 18mm / Arm: 145
- Frame: Plastic,Nylon
- Lens: Plastic,Polycarbonate,Plastic
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bold velvet frames add color and unexpected texture to these Ray-Ban sunglasses. Classic design with mirrored lenses and polished gunmetal arms. Carrying case and cleaning cloth included.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.8 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.68 ounces
- ASIN: B06XCFNDHP
- Item model number: 10455
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 3, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 891 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are either not legitimate Ray Bans, or their quality has dropped to an all time low. There were little strings of plastic hanging off the frame where the lenses are inserted (very sloppy craftsmanship), additionally the plastic they used is very light and cheap feeling.
If you buy these I would encourage you to bring them to a sunglasses store and compare them to some Erika models on display to check if they are of the same level of quality.