Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 4, 2012
I just received these and they are beautiful, but regretfully they are too big. I orderd the 50MM and even the box they were shipped says 50MM..but they are 54MM..no doubt . i compared them withthe ones my cousin has and they are exactly the same size..and his are 54MM. I hope they cna corrctly ship mine as i requested an RMA and will be sending them back this Monday. Again they are Beautiful, well designed and very practicalas everything RAY-BAN manufactures.Lets see how the Return goes by.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on May 3, 2012
I ordered these wayfarers and received a pair that were scratched and pretty much look used. So okay I gave Amazon the benefit of the doubt and ordered a replacement and sent the 'defective' pair back. A couple days later I recieve my new "wayfarers", I open the box and find these weird feminine tortioseshell glasses no wayfarers in sight. Just sent them back for a refund. In short, don't order. Amazon doesn't seem to have any product control when it comes to their sunglasses.
8 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.