Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Love the lenses. In retrospect probably should go for the regular wayfarer bc of ease of use, but great glasses overall!
on June 30, 2017
perfect!
on July 11, 2017
definitely what casey is wearing.. received my order but unfortunately, my wife love it so much so she swapped it with her violet one :D
on January 15, 2016
Awesome and they are original made in italy :)
on June 12, 2017
Buen producto
on August 4, 2012
I just received these and they are beautiful, but regretfully they are too big. I orderd the 50MM and even the box they were shipped says 50MM..but they are 54MM..no doubt . i compared them withthe ones my cousin has and they are exactly the same size..and his are 54MM. I hope they cna corrctly ship mine as i requested an RMA and will be sending them back this Monday. Again they are Beautiful, well designed and very practicalas everything RAY-BAN manufactures.Lets see how the Return goes by.
on May 3, 2012
I ordered these wayfarers and received a pair that were scratched and pretty much look used. So okay I gave Amazon the benefit of the doubt and ordered a replacement and sent the 'defective' pair back. A couple days later I recieve my new "wayfarers", I open the box and find these weird feminine tortioseshell glasses no wayfarers in sight. Just sent them back for a refund. In short, don't order. Amazon doesn't seem to have any product control when it comes to their sunglasses.
on April 18, 2016
Replacement for one I lost so I knew what expect
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2017
Too small
on May 22, 2017
Way to small for my face.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.