Rayman, one of Ubisoft's most iconic and beloved characters, is back to engage audiences in the thrilling 3D world of Rayman 3D. An adaptation of the classic Dreamcast game Rayman 2, Rayman 3D is a single player Action-Adventure game that blends classic Rayman gameplay with the groundbreaking features of the Nintendo 3DS.* Features include: adjustable 3D effects via the 3DS' 3D slider, improved graphics and analog controls, an variety of possible character movements, unlockables and more.
Rayman Goes 3D
In Rayman 3D, Rayman battles evil mechanical pirates led by the maniacal Razorbeard, who is enslaving the population of Rayman's world. It's up to our jointless hero to collect four magical masks that, once united, will awaken a sleeping god who will help Rayman defeat the pirates. Along his quest he'll pick up Lums, which are magical fragments of the world's energy core. He'll also free creatures enslaved by the evil pirates and run into a host of friends who will help him achieve his goal.
Rediscover the incredible adventures of Rayman in a deeper and optimized universe with Rayman 3D. Progress in a 3D world full of surprises and magical creatures, and defeat unmerciful enemies throughout dangerous environments.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- Adaptation of the Greatest Rayman Title - Rayman 3D is the adaptation of Rayman 2 on Dreamcast, the favorite version amongst audiences and critics (93% on Game Rankings).
- Significant Improvements in Gameplay - This version has been enhanced with improved graphics, 3D, and the ability to use the analog stick. The 3D version makes the game more accessible and brings more advantages: improved learning curve, immersive cameras and graphical enhancements.
- A Great Diversity of Environments - Progress in 45 areas set across 13 regions of Rayman's world. Uncover the whole universe in 3D during +/-15 hours of fun.
- Elaborate Action-based Character Movements - Run, climb, jump, swim, fly, loop-the-loop and even water-ski to escape from threats. Rayman did not lose any of his famous abilities such as flying as a helicopter, using his hair.
- Collect Rewards and Unlock Special Features - Collect 1000 Lums and reunite four magical masks, which will awaken Polokus.
- Rediscover the Richness of Rayman's Cast - Get back to the good old quarrels between Rayman and his villainous enemies: Face the Admiral Razorbeard, the Henchman and all the other creatures that make Rayman's progression much harder. Hopefully, Rayman can count on his friends' support. The Globox, Ly, or Polokus are all ready to help.
4-player wireless support.
Franchise famous puzzle play.
3 full game modes.
Your choice of control options.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.