& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Wii U Showcase - Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller's capabilities.
- The Game Must Go On - The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game on the screen of the Wii U's new wireless controller even when your television is off.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay - With 4 Wii Remotes and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once.
- 3D Boss Battles - Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges - Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rayman comes to Wii U with a new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, and the Raving Rabbids, brings his innovative creativity to this exciting platform. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the Wii U GamePad controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technology, and even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for more detailed graphics and lighting.
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Wii U Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its controller's capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platforms and much more.
- The Game Must Go On: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. Continue Rayman's adventure on the screen of the Wii U's wireless GamePad controller.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay: Now more players can join in on the fun. With four Wii Remotes and the Wii U GamePad controller, up to five players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang: an extra dimension. Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman's graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
Top Customer Reviews
Rayman Origin's story was minimal at best, but it set up the action well enough, a flimsy but hilarious premise though it was. Rayman Legends isn't much deeper, but I actually find its plot set-up even more zany and even strangely epic.Read more ›
I was a huge fan of Rayman Origins, which was released two years ago. At that time, I considered it to be the best 2D platformer in the history of gaming, and I believe that has remained true - until now. Ubisoft has done gamers everywhere a huge service by improving upon their remarkable formula in every possible way, and delivering a game that's even BETTER than the awesome platformer that is Origins.
Foremost, the visuals of Legends need to be addressed. One of the best things about Origins was that it looked like you were controlling a cartoon, which resulted in terrific animations, slapstick comedy, bizarre spectacles, and OODLES of SMILES. I would have been perfectly happy if this sequel looked exactly like Origins, but somehow the developers have made it look even better. The graphics in this game POP like nothing I've ever seen before, and it looks even more like an animated movie than ever. Graphics generally have little to do with actual gameplay, but in the case of the Rayman games, their whimsical presentation has a direct correlation with the end result (that being fun, laughter, and wonder), so they do have a big impact here. This game is a visual treat, and I predict that it will be impervious to the "aging" that most games suffer from, because the art direction is so marvelously realized.
Though Legends' graphics may make this game look a tad childish, do not be deceived - this is a meticulously designed platformer that offers tremendous challenges. Furthermore, if you study the layout of the levels and practice, you will discover that there is an incredible amount of sophistication here.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun game for multiple players, fast paced and thrilling in short burstsPublished 12 days ago by Derek H
Such a fun game. There are so many levels, daily challenges, and extras. I love it! There are tons of different characters to unlock and use. Read morePublished 14 days ago by MommaVirgo
Awful experience. I got the game and it didn't work. Seller refused to refund.Published 2 months ago by Justinm.
This is one of the BEST Wii U games you can get for the kids and the whole family. It's also couch co-op, meaning you can play with more than one person at the same time so the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bender