Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Rayman Legends” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 58% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Wii U Showcase - Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller's capabilities.
- The Game Must Go On - The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game on the screen of the Wii U's new wireless controller even when your television is off.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay - With 4 Wii Remotes and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once.
- 3D Boss Battles - Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges - Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Rayman comes to Wii U with a new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, and the Raving Rabbids, brings his innovative creativity to this exciting platform. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the Wii U GamePad controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technology, and even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for more detailed graphics and lighting.
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Wii U Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its controller's capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platforms and much more.
- The Game Must Go On: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. Continue Rayman's adventure on the screen of the Wii U's wireless GamePad controller.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay: Now more players can join in on the fun. With four Wii Remotes and the Wii U GamePad controller, up to five players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang: an extra dimension. Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman's graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
Top Customer Reviews
But, if you're not old, you'll still enjoy it. My daughter loves to play it (she's 19) and she's a 3D player. Try it! It's my favorite game....nay series!
The music is fantastic-I'm a musician and I'm often struck by the inventiveness and humor of the music. Also, there's tons of humor throughout the game. Really, you gotta try it.
* The asymmetric play is engaging for kids. Kid with controller can solve puzzles ala Super Mario 3D World or Mario Galaxy.
* Graphics are as charming as Origins. The tough female character is a fun addition.
* Single player game pad play is fun.
* Single player combined TV + gamepad play is only for young eyes.
* At its core, Rayman is a Mario-esque platformer. Its all about controller timings and can be frustrating for little ones.
* Multiplayer platformers require a parental referee to avert bloodshed.
There is really isn't much more to say other than, if you have a Wii-U and like 2-D platforming games, buy this game, you will not regret it.
Suggestions for future versions:
Make each character have a special power, right now they all have the same ones (different move but same effect)
Have a maximum of 5 deaths for each character in a given painting, otherwise it is so easy.
Don't make the Wii U gamepad a requirement
Use some sort of zoom to give players left behind a chance to catch up.
Use more 3D elements, not so much platform (think rayman the great escape like)
FOR ME PERSONALLY i don't like the wii u so that plays a big role on my experience with this game.
Because it's for wii u, if you want to play with multiple players in this game than that means who ever has the tablet wii u controller has to be the "helper". It is very inconvenient and not very fun. Pretty much that helpers task is to do everything for the other characters, so they have to wait for you the pull down a bridge or to move a monster. And you cannot walk, or jump, or any fun moves a normal video game character would get to do. You pretty much float untill you are needed. Now as far as the other characters, they get to jump and run but they dont get to do things for themselves like beat up their own monster or place their own steps or bridge.
If you wanted play as one player than you cannot use any other controller but the wii u tablet because that is the only controller that can be the "helper" and this game revolves around that character to get through the game. For that reason, i returned my wii u because i was afraid other games would have the same or similar concepts.
●●●●Now i would still love to purchase this Rayman legends, for a different console. I would imagine the layout and design for this game would be completely different for a ps3 or Xbox. So I'm very excited to try that out. So my review is based on the WII U version only.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Also there is soooo much to do!Read more