+ $3.98 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A Vast Playground - Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles.
- Variety of Gameplay - Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational "HairlyCopter."
- Epic Boss Fights - A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes. A possessed, mountainous golem. An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend - Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art - A rich world with over 100 characters and 6 unique worlds created by some of the most reputed artists and animators.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids returns to his roots to bring us Rayman Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure! Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans.
From the Manufacturer
Rayman Origins Is Going Portable!
Rayman Origins on PlayStation 3 blew away critics:
9.5/10 - IGN
9 /10 – PlayStation The Official Magazine
9/10 – Destructoid
5/5 - Joystiq
4.5/5 – Gamepro
Experience the same game with all-new features on the go!
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids® returns to his roots to bring us Rayman® Origins: an all-new 4-player co-op comic adventure set in a lush, 2D world, teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies.
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by "nefurrious" Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day along with his best friend Globox, and some crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world's most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
Meet The New Crazy
60+ Levels Of Platforming Madness - Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
Epic Boss Fights - A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes...A possessed, mountainous golem...An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant...Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
Exclusive Rayman Origins Vita Features
Multitouch Gameplay - Rayman Origins also features multitouch capabilities to collect lums, enemies, or even zoom, allowing you to see the beautiful HD graphics in greater detail.
Share with Friends - Increase the competitive fun with the Ghost mode where you will challenge for the best time to complete a level. You can share your best times and other unlockable gifts using Near functionality with your friends.
Unlock Mysteries - Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting relics throughout the game. You can find them on your own or share your discoveries with friends with Near. Assemble all the relics to reveal frescos and videos that tell the history of the Glade of Dreams.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The character of Rayman, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "PSVITA" logo is a trademark of the same company.