Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on September 12, 2012
El juego está muy divertido, entretenido y es bueno para jugar con toda la familia. Lo compré como un obsequio para mi sobrino de 8 años y quedó encantado con los conejos, lo ha disfrutado mucho y lo juega frecuentemente. El tema de que traiga mini juegos es buenísimo pues así ya en el modo de puntuación cada quien puede escoger el juego que prefiera para jugar con hasta 4 jugadores.

Very fun game, entertaining and good to play with the whole family. I bought it as a gift for my 8 year old nephew and he was delighted with the rabbids, and has enjoyed playing it often. Mini games are a plus for it, is terrific because in score mode everyone can choose their favorite game to play with up to 4 players.
on October 28, 2015
This game is pretty fun but got too hard for our 7 year old. Some of it was also pretty gross. After a while though its very repetitive. The same types of levels just with different themes and intensity. Was a good game for a while :-)
on March 27, 2011
This was UbiSoft's first Rabbid game and I thought I had played it before, but once I started playing it, I realized I hadn't. It's tougher than the second game and might be a challenge for little ones (and a few of us older ones) as a lot of the mini-games require tight time constraints. The games are considerably different than the second Rabbids game and the music selections are interesting. A few of the music games are almost unrecognizable and way harder than the second game. The second game in comparison is a piece of cake. I would recommend this game for older kids or adults, or kids/adults who game a lot. It requires a lot of practice and patience to get through the levels, but as time goes on, it becomes more fun. I suggest trying Rabbids 2 before buying this one. Four thumbs up!
on October 6, 2014
Board games are great, don't get me wrong; but sometimes, you wanna be get up and move, and be silly!

Great for all ages, this addictive, dynamic, multi-player game is chock full of fun challenges and guaranteed to keep your guests (or kids) actively entertained for hours and hours, over and over.

I've had this game for years (I owned another copy prior to this purchase, but lost it in a move); and it never gets old!
on September 10, 2017
My grandson loves this game. He just turned 9.
on February 12, 2010
This game takes a bit of patience to start. I couldn't get passed the first set of mini-games. However- our 10 year old decided to try this out again this week. It had not been played since new years. In the span of our second blizzard of the week....she has completed 60% of the game now. Our 5 year old can't really play much of it- but can't stop laughing watching her play. I like how they mix up the tasks- the mini games keep kids attention, and it seems to be a good use of the motion technology. Great game for the price- just prepare for frustration for yourself!
on July 11, 2015
my nephews loved playing this game had fun for hours kept wanting to play same game over and over it's really stupid but in a fun way for kids i enjoyed playing it too.
on July 9, 2013
I like this game but I initially thought I was buying a different game, not so bad. But the levels are harder than I would like to admit. I bought this for my nephews to keep them occupied while I watched them and did my homework, but they couldn't get past the fourth day on their own. So all in all this wasn't as kid friendly as I thought.
on February 10, 2012
This game: Rayman Raving Rabbids is A MUST HAVE game. It's fun to play, watch, and even watch others, watching someone play! I dont think that you can play with out laughing your butt off. It's stupid, funny, easy, hard, VERY CREATIVE AND DIFFERENT from any other games i am sure you have in your collection. as soon as i pull this game out even my 1 yr grandson will do his happy dance... and then say. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"... just like the rayman does in the beginning... cracks me up!
on August 23, 2017
I haven't tried it out on my grandchildren but the first glance tells me it's an early of attempt of the Rayman Raving Rabbit series.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.