Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 28, 2015
This game is pretty fun but got too hard for our 7 year old. Some of it was also pretty gross. After a while though its very repetitive. The same types of levels just with different themes and intensity. Was a good game for a while :-)
on May 16, 2014
This game is not anywhere like the original Rayman games. There is alot of rabbits that are insane and I really don't undrstand the concept of this game. I think after playing this one time, I don't care for it because I was expecting the game to be Rayman adventures instead of alot of rabbid rabbits all over the place. Young kids would probably love this game as it has alot of activity from the time it starts till you shut it off.
When my wife and I bought our Nintendo Wii four years ago, on the advice of a friend, the first game we bought was Rayman Raving Rabbids. The three young nieces and nephews who spent a lot of time at our house loved Rayman, as did my wife and I, and we spent a lot of weekend nights playing it way past everyone's bedtime. The kids are older now, and so are we, but it's still one of our favorite Wii games.

At first glance, the game may come across as kind of silly, something only a young child would enjoy, but Rayman has a lot of staying power, even for older kids and grown-ups.
on March 27, 2011
This was UbiSoft's first Rabbid game and I thought I had played it before, but once I started playing it, I realized I hadn't. It's tougher than the second game and might be a challenge for little ones (and a few of us older ones) as a lot of the mini-games require tight time constraints. The games are considerably different than the second Rabbids game and the music selections are interesting. A few of the music games are almost unrecognizable and way harder than the second game. The second game in comparison is a piece of cake. I would recommend this game for older kids or adults, or kids/adults who game a lot. It requires a lot of practice and patience to get through the levels, but as time goes on, it becomes more fun. I suggest trying Rabbids 2 before buying this one. Four thumbs up!
on October 6, 2014
Board games are great, don't get me wrong; but sometimes, you wanna be get up and move, and be silly!

Great for all ages, this addictive, dynamic, multi-player game is chock full of fun challenges and guaranteed to keep your guests (or kids) actively entertained for hours and hours, over and over.

I've had this game for years (I owned another copy prior to this purchase, but lost it in a move); and it never gets old!
on February 12, 2010
This game takes a bit of patience to start. I couldn't get passed the first set of mini-games. However- our 10 year old decided to try this out again this week. It had not been played since new years. In the span of our second blizzard of the week....she has completed 60% of the game now. Our 5 year old can't really play much of it- but can't stop laughing watching her play. I like how they mix up the tasks- the mini games keep kids attention, and it seems to be a good use of the motion technology. Great game for the price- just prepare for frustration for yourself!
on September 8, 2015
This is such a silly game...and I love it! My daughter and I really get moving with this one, in all sorts of contorted ways. It is pretty fun and funny, and as I am writing this I am getting the urge to play it!
on October 9, 2009
We have a three year old daughter and a five year old son. I thought that this would be fun for them... but it is waaaay to complicated for them. An example would be the disco game, this game requires extreme rhythm! However, the adults LOVE it! The mummy-bunnies are hilarious! It's a little like watching a cartoon character getting that much deserved beating. For all those parents thinking about buying this for their child(ren), it requires concentration, rhythm, and precision.
on September 12, 2012
El juego está muy divertido, entretenido y es bueno para jugar con toda la familia. Lo compré como un obsequio para mi sobrino de 8 años y quedó encantado con los conejos, lo ha disfrutado mucho y lo juega frecuentemente. El tema de que traiga mini juegos es buenísimo pues así ya en el modo de puntuación cada quien puede escoger el juego que prefiera para jugar con hasta 4 jugadores.

Very fun game, entertaining and good to play with the whole family. I bought it as a gift for my 8 year old nephew and he was delighted with the rabbids, and has enjoyed playing it often. Mini games are a plus for it, is terrific because in score mode everyone can choose their favorite game to play with up to 4 players.
on February 4, 2013
Awesome game for anyone new to Wii. My friend and I had a blast playing this game with all the different uses of the Wii controller, like swinging the controller over your head to launch a cow or using it to slap bunnies singing out of tune. Lots of various mini games to finish a level, you can play mini games or play with a friend to finish levels. Not for tiny lil ones since it does have some cartoon violence of bunnies hitting each other over the head or mini games hitting bunnies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.