- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 6 inches ; 4.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00T479D4E
- Item model number: E70085-NAG
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #116,215 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Raymarine Dragonfly 6 Navionics+ Fish Finder with CPT-60 Transducer
|Price:||$349.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Splay Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable, 5.7"diag, 640 x 480 Pixels
- 50-channel internal GPS
- Dual-channel sonar - wide-spectrum CHIRP Down Vision sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
- Simple to use; Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Raymarine Dragonfly 6 Navionics+ Fish Finder with CPT-60 Transducer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 11 x 6 in||13.78 x 13.78 x 13.78 in||13.78 x 13.78 x 13.78 in||13.78 x 13.78 x 13.78 in||6 x 8.5 x 4 in||7.55 x 1.13 x 4.28 in|
Dragonfly combines GPS navigation with Ray marine's advanced dual-channel CHIRP sonar. The Dragonfly will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Ray marine's wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the Down Vision channel and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel.