- Round watch with Roman numeral markers, blue hands, and two subdials
- 41 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel seven-link bracelet with deployment-buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This mens Raymond Weil watch from the Maestro range features both a stainless steel bracelet and case with a silver dial. This watch features a second hand sub dial and a date sub dial. The watch comes in an official Raymond Weil watch box with a 2 year official warranty.
Raymond Weil, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the last independent Swiss luxury watch companies. Even more uniquely, the company has remained a family business and is currently managed by Raymond Weil's son-in-law Olivier Bernheim, and his sons, Elie and Pierre Bernheim.
Raymond Weil opened his watch-making business in 1976 during a very difficult period for mechanical watches. At the time, quartz watches were swiftly replacing their predecessors as a more affordable and equally accurate alternative. However, due to his 26 years of experience in the industry, Raymond Weil's design concepts, impeccable, mechanical movements, and commitment to entirely Swiss-made products earned him a clientele that continued to expand over the past 37 years.
Despite the company's current popularity, these high standards have not relaxed, and each Raymond Weil watch passes 350 different checks before being put on the market. Raymond Weil's in-depth knowledge of horology has earned him several prestigious recognitions, including being named President of the Watch Manufacturer's Union of Geneva, Vice President of the Watch Industry's Training Center in Lausanne, member of the Watchmakers' Federation, and President of the Exhibitors' Committee of the World Watch-making and Jewelry Exhibition at Basel.
The company's signature motto--"Independence is a state of mind"--is a reminder of its desire to conceive timepieces that are different, elegant and modern, while at the same time displaying all the rigor of watchmaking excellence.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.65 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DWZQ15S
- Item model number: 2846-ST-00659
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Raymond Weil|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20.7 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price & How IT Would Really Look When IT Would Arrive ; However OneOf The Very Best Buy's I Made
So Far !
Looks AMAZING Like I Paid 3 Times The Price.
Whenever I Wear It , I Always Get a Compliment 👍👍