- Polished silver-tone watch featuring black guilloche dial with Roman numeral hour markers and two subdials for seconds/date
- 41 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss Automatic movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed faux-leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Raymond Weil Men's Maestro Stainless steel case, Leather strap, Black dial, Automatic movement, Scratch resistant sapphire, 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
Raymond Weil, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the last independent Swiss luxury watch companies. Even more uniquely, the company has remained a family business and is currently managed by Raymond Weil's son-in-law Olivier Bernheim, and his sons, Elie and Pierre Bernheim.
Raymond Weil opened his watch-making business in 1976 during a very difficult period for mechanical watches. At the time, quartz watches were swiftly replacing their predecessors as a more affordable and equally accurate alternative. However, due to his 26 years of experience in the industry, Raymond Weil's design concepts, impeccable, mechanical movements, and commitment to entirely Swiss-made products earned him a clientele that continued to expand over the past 37 years.
Despite the company's current popularity, these high standards have not relaxed, and each Raymond Weil watch passes 350 different checks before being put on the market. Raymond Weil's in-depth knowledge of horology has earned him several prestigious recognitions, including being named President of the Watch Manufacturer's Union of Geneva, Vice President of the Watch Industry's Training Center in Lausanne, member of the Watchmakers' Federation, and President of the Exhibitors' Committee of the World Watch-making and Jewelry Exhibition at Basel.
The company's signature motto--"Independence is a state of mind"--is a reminder of its desire to conceive timepieces that are different, elegant and modern, while at the same time displaying all the rigor of watchmaking excellence.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DUW1VXA
- Item model number: 2846-STC-00209
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Raymond Weil|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||chronograph date located at 3 o'clock, one subdial: seconds, white roman numeral hour markers|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|