Raymond Weil Men's 7737-STC-00609 Maestro Analog Display Swiss Automatic Brown Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch in stainless steel with chronograph function and Roman numeral hour markers
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display and date window
- Antireflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Buckle closure
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case. Leather strap. Brown dial.
Raymond Weil, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the last independent Swiss luxury watch companies. Even more uniquely, the company has remained a family business and is currently managed by Raymond Weil's son-in-law Olivier Bernheim, and his sons, Elie and Pierre Bernheim.
Raymond Weil opened his watch-making business in 1976 during a very difficult period for mechanical watches. At the time, quartz watches were swiftly replacing their predecessors as a more affordable and equally accurate alternative. However, due to his 26 years of experience in the industry, Raymond Weil's design concepts, impeccable, mechanical movements, and commitment to entirely Swiss-made products earned him a clientele that continued to expand over the past 37 years.
Despite the company's current popularity, these high standards have not relaxed, and each Raymond Weil watch passes 350 different checks before being put on the market. Raymond Weil's in-depth knowledge of horology has earned him several prestigious recognitions, including being named President of the Watch Manufacturer's Union of Geneva, Vice President of the Watch Industry's Training Center in Lausanne, member of the Watchmakers' Federation, and President of the Exhibitors' Committee of the World Watch-making and Jewelry Exhibition at Basel.
The company's signature motto--"Independence is a state of mind"--is a reminder of its desire to conceive timepieces that are different, elegant and modern, while at the same time displaying all the rigor of watchmaking excellence.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.3 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 pounds
- ASIN: B00LURJAZ8
- Item model number: 7737-STC-00609
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Raymond Weil|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|