Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2014
I was once an avid watch collector. I had Raymond Weils, Oris', a Cartier, a Rolex, a Cuervo y Sobrino & an assortment of other brands. When I turned 70 I gave almost all my watches away to relatives. For the past 2 years, though still a watch buff, I refrained from making any more watch purchases; however, when I saw this watch on Amazon at the advertised price, my resolve melted. I am very satisfied with this purchase. The watch is elegant and beautifully crafted. My only disappointment is with the clasp on the band. I think it is needlessly complicated and is awkward to put on and take off. I would recommend the purchase of this watch, especially at the price I paid (1/3rd off list).
on June 3, 2015
As a watch collector this Freelancer is a classic piece. It is even more attractive than the photos with an ivory/gold tint to the face. The transparent back and the overall craftsmanship makes it a competitor of automatic Swiss made chronographs that are twice as expensive!
on April 21, 2015
The watch is excellently produced and looks great. The function is as expected for time keeping. The power deserve is good.
on April 4, 2014
Bought the watch from World of Lux. Came with the mfg warranty and registered online for the RW club free additional warranty. Looks very good, leather strap is solid and the overall casing is big enough to catch everyones attention. However the rose gold makes it a very unique watch and i get several people staring at my watch. Overall very happy to have this watch.
on September 6, 2013
The watch is great..looking..you'll get lots of compliments...just got it myself..only complaint why i didnt give it 5 stars..is im not a huge fan of the deployment clasp..for my arm doesnt sit as well as just a plain clasp...but that can probably be remedied....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.