We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 25 mm
- Stainless steel, quartz movement
- Sapphire cystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The quartz moving hands from this women's Raymond Weil timepiece are encased in a polished stainless steel with diamond encrusted bezel. The smooth silver-tone dial joined by diamond filled markers, and a water resistance of 30M make this timepiece an excellent addition to any woman's collection.
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, Raymond Weil watches are manufactured entirely in the Swiss watchmaking universe. The company's signature motto--"Independence is a state of mind"--is a reminder of its desire to conceive timepieces that are different, elegant and modern, while at the same time displaying all the rigor of watchmaking excellence.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.8 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.41 pounds
- ASIN: B003KV0PEM
- Item model number: 1800-ST2-05383
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Raymond Weil|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment push-button clasp with buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|