Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

RAYOVAC AAA 12-Pack HIGH ENERGY Alkaline Batteries, 824-12K

I bought these to put in a toy that I bought for my grandson for his birthday. It was simpler to order the batteries on-line at the same time I was ordering the toy than to make a separate trip to the store. We usually keep batteries in the house and we had recently run out. I usually get 24 to 48 batteries at a time, but decided to try a smaller quantity since I buy things from Amazon so often and could easily buy more later on.
on October 7, 2016
Good batteries, havent had any problems with them at all. As a mini flashlight collector, I use lots of AAAs, sometimes I use rechargeables, but for backup lights, I like to have the real thing, or If I loan a light out to someone who doesn't have a charger. Not sure how they compare to other brands yet, but they seem plenty powerful to me, and comparable to my eneloops.
on May 24, 2014
I am always doubtful of buying batteries online but these were great and a good buy. It says they hold their power for 10 years. We shall see. They work fine and I have no complaints.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 25, 2016
Yea, it's often said that:
a) Batteries are batteries, or
b) Certain brands are better than others.

But based on price, packaging, and usage, I'll give 'em 5 stars, and would buy again!

(Note that these were purchased for kids toys, which worked out great. If utilized for some other purpose they may or may not suit your need.)
2 helpful votes
on February 22, 2016
Allthough I havent yet had the need to use one of these batteries, I know Rayovac is a good brand. I'm assigning four stars to this product until I've had the time to test how long they last, and will update my review afterwards.
on April 29, 2017
I put them in stuff and they work. What more could you want? And the price is good.
on April 26, 2017
Best price I could find, was as advertised. Came in perfect shape. What more can you ask for?
on June 3, 2017
They don't last as long as some other name brands. But for what I paid for, I'm satisfied.
on October 14, 2016
Just like going to the local store and buying it except I didn't have to leave home.
on September 11, 2017
Work great in my grandsons new hand game.