Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 20, 2015
Rayovac is all I ever use anymore. They are cost effective and work great! I use them in household items such as, xbox, tv and sterio remotes. They also power my flashlights and kids toys. I never timed them to see if they last the exact number of minutes as a brand that costs 3x the amount as these. But if I am not using them for professional or emergency reasons. They last as long as any other brand in my experience though and cost a lot less. I will continue to use these batteries as long as they stay the same quality and price.
VINE VOICEon September 28, 2017
Size: 72-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
This is a huge pack. I tend to stick with this brand because they are long lasting both in device and on the shelf, and if you're going to stock a generous battery collection, you want it to have a good shelf life. The box is sturdy and closes for ease of storage (also important if you want a proper battery supply at home -- can't have them looking messy). I intend to pick up another box once I run out of these. I'm very happy with them.
on January 16, 2016
Former Duracell user. These Rayovac batteries are high performance batteries with long lasting charge. My Type 1 diabetic daughter uses this AAA Rayovac in her insulin pump, that's how much we trust and can count on these. I have used all summer in fly spray canisters around the barn and home and get well over a month and half with spray going off every 15 minutes in the summer heat. These are the only batteries I buy now and keep them ordered here on Amazon.
on June 17, 2017
The batteries are fine but the packaging leaves a little to be desired. The lid did not want to stay closed and they were not all in the plastic box when they arrived. As far as the actual batteries, they work as well as any other on the market. The price is good.
on January 23, 2018
I truly like being able to purchase such a large quantity at one time for such a reasonable price.

But these batteries do not last very long at all..... not sure if I just received a bad bunch or
on December 13, 2015
Some batteries didn't last as long as others in the pack. Not too bad for cheap batteries but didexpect them to last a bit longer. We used them in the tv remotes and clocks around the house.
on August 28, 2017
Rayovac batteries are almost as long lasting as other national brands. I use a lot of AAAs, so this is a money saver, for me.
on November 8, 2017
These Rayovac seem to last as long as the other guys batteries. and even if their is some differences you get sixty batteries ata great price.
on September 20, 2017
These batteries are just as good as those you buy in a store and the price is better. Its convenient to buy a package and not have to run to the store for new batteries every time.
on August 7, 2017
Keeps me on the computer, so maybe they work too well. I like having a box of them so I don't have to order very often.