Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rayovac Industrial Grade 10 Lumen 2D Yellow Flashlight (IN2C)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on May 31, 2010
The Rayovac has all the features I look for in a basic flashlight: very sturdy, positive switch, nice grip, and a reliable light. A well-made flashlight.
on December 23, 2011
............It's an inexpensive flashlight. Serves it's purpose. Just around the house in case we lose power. I like the ring hanger.
on December 14, 2011
I've had this flashlight for about 6 months and it continues to work great! It's bright and heavy-duty and has great "heft" to it. It feels much more durable than most flashlights in its class. I also like the yellow color--easy to find! I'm buying my second one today.

To the person who said the light went out after just light use--wouldn't that be the batteries and not the flashlight? I haven't changed the batteries once since I've gotten it and it gets average/high use (my son makes deliveries and takes it in his car to find addresses).
on March 18, 2012
Was much sturdier than what I expected from $5 product. Is working fine for six months now even with some rough use.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 25, 2014
Well, we are a Maglite family, and everyone has at least one.
I wanted a few extra cheap flashlights to tuck into various cupboards in case of power outage.
That's what these are! CHEAP!

I put new Duracell batteries in them (I would have sworn when I bought them they said batteries were
included, but the ones I received did not include any), but the light is pathetic.
It has a very yellow light and relatively small illumination area. If I saw the light on any other flashlight,
I would think the batteries were almost dead... that's the kind of yellow light!

All in all, it beats total darkness, but that would be all. I'll be putting them around the house in cupboards
in case of power outages, but I wouldn't rely on them for hiking or camping needs.
on November 28, 2012
There is nothing wrong with this flashlight, but I much prefer my Dorcy 4 LED bulb floating waterproof flashlight. The Dorcy is much brighter. I bought this Rayovac and the Dorcy. But after trying them both, I bought 3 more Dorcys.
on July 16, 2016
DON'T waste your money on this piece of crap. Just another ONCE good American Company now having their product made in Chia, so they can get rich off of slave labor and flood the USA with their cheap crap. I bought two of these at the same time and both have a garbage switch that is hard to work, and comes off the flashlight when turning the light off. Not only that one of them shorted out and got so hot (While turned off) that I tossed it into a bucket of water to keep it from starting a fire. I'm not happy with this at all.
on May 15, 2016
The light is dimmer than I would have liked. Next time I will buy LED flashlight. But not the fault of the provider. The item arrived in one piece and on time. Will check to see of they carry LED flashlights as I would definitely shop with them again.
on March 12, 2013
This flashlight is well designed and a very good value for the price. Especially like having the ability to take it apart at both ends and a spare bulb holder under the reflector. Good spring and switch design. Rugged and dependable.
on February 16, 2011
SOME OF THESE AND D CELLS FOR THEM AND YOU ARE READY TO GO WHEN THE POWER FAILS.

I PUT A HOOK ON MINE SO I CAN "HANG 'EM HIGH"AS AN AREA LIGHT. I USE THE NITE-IZE LED UPGRADE LRB-07-PR (THE CHEAPER ONE) TO GET MORE BULB AND BATTERY LIFE.
MINE IS MADE IN THAILAND. THE TAIL CAP WANTS TO CROSS THREAD WHEN YOU PUT IT BACK ON. SEEMS TO BE
MADE OF GOOD STUFF. IS A SIMPLE AND RELIABLE DESIGN. NOT WATER PROOF. THE SWITCH OPERATES WITH A NICE SNAP SOUND. A BIT STIFF. AS ALWAYS DON'T STORE IT A LONG TIME WITH CELLS IN IT. CELLS ARE LITTLE CANISTERS OF POTENT CHEMICALS. THEY WILL LEAK. THE CHEMICALS WILL CORRODE THE METAL PARTS OF YOUR LIGHT. (SORRY BOYS AND GIRLS. THIS IS A PRIMITIVE TIME...)
GOOD ITEM TO HAVE IN AN EMERGENCY.