|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 3.4 x 7.3 inches|
|Item model number||SE3DLND|
|Batteries||3 D batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime warranty|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rayovac SE3DLNACOM Sportsman 240 Lumen 3D LED Lantern, Green
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-watt LEDs last 100,000 hours and never need replacing
- 240 lumens with three modes; high, low, and strobe
- Easy find green LED light blinks every 5 seconds when lantern is off
- Runs on three D batteries (not included); run time 40 hours (high mode) and 90 hours (low mode)
- Durable and water-resistant, this lantern is backed by a full lifetime warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
High performance LEDs with 3 modes. 305 Powerful lumens emitted from the shatterproof lens.
Superior impact-resistant technology durability with a 3 Foot Drop Test Rating.
15 Meter Beam Distance on high (10 Meters on energy saver) – lighting up even the darkest areas.
Gives you up to 70 Hours of power on high (140 Hours on energy saver).
We will replace or refund, at our option, any RAYOVAC branded flashlight.
No packaging and/or receipt required. Return defective product to Spectrum Brands, Inc. (Sorry, C.O.D.’s not accepted). Warranty excludes damage caused by battery leakage, accidents and misuse.
- 4-Watt LED.
- 3 Modes: High, Low and Strobe.
- EZ Find Light & Folding Tent Hook.
- Rubberized handle.
- Durable rubber and ABS construction.
- Water Resistant.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Runs on (3) D RAYOVAC Alkaline Batteries.
- For Parcel Shipments (packages): RAYOVAC Consumer Services
- For U.S. Mail (letters): RAYOVAC Consumer Services
Compare to similar items
This item Rayovac SE3DLNACOM Sportsman 240 Lumen 3D LED Lantern, Green
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Light Source Type||LED||batteries||LED||LED||LED|
Amazon.com With optimized beams, rubber grips, and tactical switches, Rayovac' s SE3DLN Sportsman lantern is ideal for use inside and out, whether you're heading for the hills or camping out in
Top customer reviews
Regarding battery installation, one reviewer noted that the base which you take off actually has two parts that rotate independently. Look at the round inner part and you will see an arrow next to a "slot." Line that arrow up with the arrow on the lantern, and the slot with the small post that sticks out. Push it on, then screw on the square base. Although it only takes 1/4 turn to screw off the square base, you may have to turn it a bit more if it rotated while you were handling it.
Coleman Propane lantern.
- This thing is very durable. It is sturdy and heavy, meaning it won't blow over in the wind and won't break if you drop it.
- The LEDs are very bright. Two settings for high and low. 9Minor perk: if you turn it on to high and leave it on, you don't have to cycle to the "low" setting before turning it off.)
- It has a fold-down carrying handle, which makes it easy to carry, but makes it less awkward and bulky when not carrying it.
- It has a fold-down tent hook on the bottom, so you can use it as a "ceiling" light inside your tent.
- The lantern top is removable, so you can use it more as a lamp or lightbulb (using above-mentioned tent hook).
- It claims to have a green blinking LED to help you locate it in the dark. However, this light is almost impossible to see other than straight-on.
- Others have pointed out the flimsy quality of the tent hook. I don't see a huge problem with it, but agree that it could be more sturdy like the rest of the lantern.
All-in-all, this is pretty great lantern for the price (especially the $18 Gold Box price). The two cons I listed are pretty minimal and insignificant. Highly recommended.
As for the latern itself, it's small! Really didn't pay attention to the dimmensions, so when the box arrived I actually thought it couldn't be right. More the fool me, but no matter. Popped in three D-cell batteries, turned off the lights and was immediately impressed. Dug out our old (4 year old or so?) barely used Coleman dual-tube fluorescent latern, turned it on and was even more disappointed with it than before. This Rayovac LED lantern wipes the floor with said Coleman; which IMHO is good enough to read a book by and that's it.
Took this li'l guy camping with us and, while it's no where close to the brightness of a propane lantern, I was always pretty darn happy with it. In fact I had gone through the trouble of getting a new globe, mantels and propane for our main lantern... and never used it once. Truth be told, am considering buying a few more of these and just leaving the ol' propane unit at home from now on. YMMV. For the cost, $25 as of right now, I think it's a great little lantern.