|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 6.8 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||DX1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Raytis ENFORCER DX1 - Discrete Front and Rear Dual Channel FullHD 1080p Dashcam + 16GB microSD card
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Two tiny detached cameras, FullHD 1080p@30fps for both front and rear cameras
- Wide angle 155° 6-Elements Glass Lens + large 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor captures high quality videos
- Dynamic enhancement of footage with WDR Technology + G-Sensor triggers file lock upon impact + Optional GPS add-on module available
- Audio Recording supported with included External Microphone, main console does not need to be exposed
- 16GB microSD card included, supports up to 128GB cards; Continuous looped recording ensures newest recordings are always saved
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Two remote cameras, one dashcam system
The ENFORCER DX1 is designed from the ground up for discreetness. The low key design, tiny footprint, and black colored casing all help prevent attracting unwanted attention. Even the logo is black!
Featuring two mini camera modules detached from the main console, this unique design approach cuts down on bulk you need to mount to the windshields, and in turn allows extreme flexibility in mounting possibilities. No longer are you bound and restricted by a large DVR unit that goes wherever the lens goes, as is the case with conventional dashcams. Want side coverage instead? Perhaps use as a taxi cam? Other creative uses you have in mind? The DX1 can handle it all!
Setup is easy as pie, just an initial one-time installation and it's ready to go, maintenence-free. All you need to know is where the 12V outlet is.
No user interaction necessary to operate, simply set it and forget it! It turns on and off with your car automatically.
Size matters, especially when stealth is the game
The DX1 is small. Really, really small. And that's a good thing, because you don't want excessive obstructions blocking your view, and because there's less chance of people noticing it.
Not only the cameras are tiny, but the main console is pretty compact too. No bigger than the palm of your hands and just slightly thicker than a DVD box, the console can be easily tucked away and hidden in cramped spaces like the glove box or behind the dashboard.
With the DX1, it's possible to hide nearly all of the components for ultimate discreetness.
Double the coverage in FullHD 1080p
Each camera module is equipped with 6-elements glass lens coupled with large 1/2.7" CMOS sensors and capable of recording in resolutions of 1920x1080p @ 30fps, delivering fully synchronized high quality FullHD videos from both channels simultaneously and continuously.
Super wide-angle lens at 155° gives a superior range of coverage from each camera. Depending on where and how the two cameras are mounted, the effective field of view can be an impressive combined total of up to 310°.
Full set of features to enrich the experience
The DX1 can be connected to your car's In Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system display for a seamless and integrated experience. Note: Your IVI must be able to accept standard RCA video input to support this feature.
Alternatively, if you are unable to utilize the IVI or don't have an IVI, you can hook it up to any monitor that accepts standard RCA video input.
It's also possible to output video onto your smartphone via a compatible third-party video adapter(not included) - now available directly from us!
- Fine tune the brightness of recordings on the fly by adjusting EV levels
- Enhance video details with WDR technology
- Lock and protect crucial recordings automatically based on G-Sensor readings, which detects sudden changes in force (e.g. a collision or impact)
- Another reason why the DX1 is low maintenence - when the SD card is full, the oldest files are automatically overwritten, so technically you'll never run out of space
- Motion Detection can be enabled to run as a limited form of parking surveillance
- Supports microSD memory cards up to 128GB in capacity
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty DescriptionRaytis warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship at the time of its original purchase and for one year thereafter. For full Warranty Policy terms, please visit www.raytis.com/warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just wish you could purchase an additional maybe 5" screen with it so you could set it up with out having to buy an adaptor for your phone or to hook it up via AV cable.
There are two things I like about this particular product:
1) The dual lens camera. The other systems I have used only have a single camera. Having a rear camera provides additional assurance in case something was to happen to the rear of my vehicle.
2) The small size of the camera allows me to be more discreet without drawing attention to my car, especially when parked outside at night.
I've used it for 2 days so far. I reviewed the recordings on my computer this evening and found the videos were of high quality.