Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Wednesday, June 14
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Add to your order
Razer Adjustable VR Head Strap System for Meta Quest 2: Designed for All Head Shapes - High-Performance Nylon Material - Soft, Adjustable Straps - Optimized Weight Distribution - Ergonomic Design
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
- DESIGNED FOR ALL HEAD SHAPES – As every head differs in shape, the ideal vector and angle for each strap has been calculated to apply minimal force and provide a great fit for any gamer
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE NYLON MATERIAL – Carefully selected and crafted materials ensure the head strap is both comfortable and durable for constant use over long periods
- CO-DESIGNED WITH RESMED TECHNOLOGY – With a design approach driven by billions of hours of data, ResMed’s deep understanding of materials, geometry, and skin science informs every aspect of the product’s creation
- SOFT, ADJUSTABLE STRAPS – The head strap can be easily adjusted for a snug, secure fit, and minimizes the chance of leaving marks on your face thanks to its soft, breathable texture
- OPTIMIZED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION – Engineered using advanced composite materials, the head strap’s stretchy, flexible build minimizes pressure points on the head when moving to keep you comfortable at every angle
Extend your VR gameplay with a very real upgrade for your Meta Quest 2. Designed for long-lasting comfort and weight-balanced support, the Razer Adjustable Head Strap System is created in collaboration with ResMed—human factors experts with over 30 years of experience.
From the manufacturer
REAL SUPPORT FOR VIRTUAL REALITY
Extend your VR gameplay with some very real upgrades for your Meta Quest 2. Designed for long lasting comfort and seamless support, our VR accessories are officially authorized by Meta and created in collaboration with ResMed - human factors experts with over 30 years of experience.
What Meta VR headsets is the Razer Adjustable Head Strap System compatible with?
It is compatible only with the Meta Quest 2.
Can the Razer Adjustable Head Strap System be used simultaneously with the Razer Facial Interface?
Yes! Both products work synergistically together to create enhanced comfort and support, although they do not require each other to work and can be purchased separately.
Is this product a medical device?
No, this product is not intended to cure or treat any ailment of any kind.
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ergonomic design of the head strap system is impressive, and it's clear that Razer has put a lot of thought and care into designing a product that is suitable for all head shapes. The adjustment mechanism is simple and intuitive, and I was able to customize the fit to my exact specifications in just a few minutes.
One of the standout features of this head strap system is the enhanced stability it provides. I no longer have to worry about my headset slipping or shifting during intense gameplay, and the added stability has improved my overall VR experience significantly.
Overall, I highly recommend the Razer Adjustable VR Head Strap System to anyone looking to enhance their Meta Quest 2 VR experience. The high-quality construction, comfortable fit, and ergonomic design make it a must-have accessory for any serious VR gamer.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 18, 2023
The good. The material is strong, and is a high quality. Something you would expect from razor.
The bad. I snapped it into my headset and adjust the straps for several minutes. All of which left me feeling like I need to return it. The top strap is very short. So short it doesn’t leave a lot of room for adjustment. The side straps feel great, but there is a plastic bar that is directly in the way of what I think might be the sweet spot. Lastly the ring that is supposed to cup the back of your head sits near the top rear of mine. I don’t think I have a large head either, I wear a medium motor cycle helmet.
I think if the top strap was longer, it might have stood a chance to be the best light weight headstrap option. Sadly I can’t recommend this.
I like razor products, but this one was just disappointing. Great concept, poor execution
I was previously using the strap made by Kiwi. While that is a very good strap, it has a really annoying adjustment knob right around the back of your head. This makes it so you can't lay back in a recliner or on your bed. But Razer has this strap balanced perfectly so that you only have to adjust it once and it's easy to put the quest on and off again just like the Kiwi. And now I can lay back and enjoy VR from the comfort of my Lazy Boy. :)