|Average Battery Life (in hours)||450 Hours|
Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse: Bluetooth & Wireless Compatible - 16K DPI Optical Sensor - 6 Programmable Buttons - 450 Hr Battery - Classic Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 450 Hr Battery Life: Lasts 450 hours on Bluetooth, 285 hours on HyperSpeed Wireless
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $2.25 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is the form factor of the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed?
The Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed features an improved ergonomic form.
Where can I find the USB Wireless dongle for the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed?
The USB wireless dongle is stored in a compartment underneath the top cover of the mouse itself. Simply remove the cover to store or remove your USB dongle.
Why is the top button blinking red on the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed? (Low Power Indicator)
The indicator will blink red twice in repeated intervals to indicate that the battery level is less than 5%. This lighting sequence will repeat until the battery is fully drained. Once you receive this notification, it's time to replace the battery.
How do I swap between DPI sensitivities of the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed?
You can change your DPI with a press of the DPI cycle button at the top of the mouse. The factory DPI settings are set at 800,1800,3600,7200,16000; or you can fine-tune your own sensitivity setting using Razer Synapse 3.
Does the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed have Razer Chroma RGB lighting?
No, to maximize the battery life of the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed. It does not have the Chroma lighting feature.
Compare with similar items
With a high-speed transmission, extremely low latency, and seamless frequency switching in the noisiest environments, you won't even realize that you're gaming with a wireless mouse.