|Item model number||RZ03-01220200-R3U1|
|Item Weight||3.31 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 18.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.17 x 18.52 x 1.54 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Razer BlackWidow Chroma: Clicky RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 5 Macro Keys - Razer Green Mechanical Switches (Tactile and Clicky)
|Price:||+ $7.14 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-Award winning Razer Mechanical Switches - Razer Green Switch with tactile bump and audible click for the best overall gaming performance
- Extreme Durability- Razer mechanical switches are rated up to 80 million keystrokes and come with a 2-year warranty
- Powered by Razer Chroma – Individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options
- USB 2.0 and Audio pass through for easy cable routing
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Feel the Difference
The Razer BlackWidow mechanical gaming keyboard was first launched in 2010 and quickly became the most popular and highest selling gaming keyboard worldwide, making its mark as the primary choice for esports athletes.
Four years later, the Razer Mechanical Switch was introduced, giving the Razer BlackWidow an even greater advantage with the world’s first mechanical switch designed from the ground up specifically for gaming. This enabled gamers to take their skill to the next level with more speed and precision than ever before.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force.
- 60 million keystroke life span.
- Razer Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options.
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting.
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording.
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling.
- Braided fiber cable.
Razer Mechanical Switches
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction.
Engineered for Durability
Razer Mechanical Switches have consistently proven themselves to be the best for gaming, delivering both top-notch performance and reliable durability without compromise. This very same Razer technology and design is now being manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
Razer Chroma Backlighting With 16.8 Million Customizable Color Options
The Razer BlackWidow Chroma features individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options, all easily set through Razer Synapse. From preloaded lighting effects for different types of games, to your own custom uniquely programmed palette of colors, you can effortlessly enhance your gaming experience in a way that is unique only to you.
Inter-Device Color Synchronization
Whether it’s your favorite shade of green or your guild colors, Razer Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colors, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine. With inter-device color synchronization, your Razer Chroma enabled Razer gaming weapons will always go together perfectly.
Razer Chroma SDK
All Razer Chroma enabled devices come with an open SDK that will allow game developers to take advantage of the multitude of lighting options available for Razer Chroma by integrating these advanced lighting effects to create in-game lighting alerts or actions per minute lighting features.
Custom Lighting Controls Via Razer Synapse
Razer Synapse is a cutting-edge, intuitive software that functions as the Razer BlackWidow Chroma’s brain. Sync your personal lighting settings – ranging from Spectrum Cycling, Breathing, Custom, Preloaded Templates, Reactive, or Wave – automatically with this unified cloud-based configurator.
|Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Razer BlackWidow X Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Razer BlackWidow X Tournament Edition Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Razer BlackWidow X Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Switch Type||Razer Green / Razer Orange||Razer Green||Razer Green||Razer Green / Razer Orange / Cherry MX Blue||Razer Green / Cherry MX Blue|
|Construction||Metal top mounting + top cover||Exposed metal top mounting||Exposed metal top mounting||Metal top mounting + top cover||Exposed metal top mounting|
|Illumination Style||Contained - Brightest||Exposed - Bright||Exposed - Bright||Contained - Brightest||Exposed - Bright|
|Additional Macro Keys||✓|
|USB/Audio Pass Through||✓||✓|
|Cable Type||Multi cord / Braided||Single cord / Braided||Single cord / Braided||Multi cord / Braided||Single cord / Braided|
|Size||Full size||Full size - smaller footprint||Compact layout - smaller footprint||Full size||Full size - smaller footprint|
Bearing the distinct Razer BlackWidow design, the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma gives you the unbridled freedom to truly express yourself, not just with an impressive spectrum of colors but with personalized lighting controls as well.
1,579 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Blackwidow is wonderfully straightforward in terms of key layout and functions. There are only 5 multi-function keys (fully-programmable using Razer's Synapse software) and a full-sized number pad. The media control functions must be activated by pressing and holding down the FN key. This is different than many keyboards where the media controls are either direct access, or usable sans the FN key. My former keyboard, Microsoft's excellent Sidewinder X6, had analog-style knobs to control volume as well as keyboard lighting. For me, this remains the most elegant solution...
This being a Chroma version of the Blackwidow, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the RGB lighting effects. Bright, vivid and dramatic, they really make this keyboard stand out from the rest of the premium/gaming category. Both Razer and Corsair have the most powerful RGB features on the market, with both companies lighting each and every individual key. But what sets Razer apart is that they use a white membrane to "back" the keyboard switches, making the lighting effects much more powerful and giving the colors added "pop". The Synapse software may not be as customizable (currently) as Corsair's, but it far easier to use in both customizing the lighting effects, and more importantly, customizing the key functions as well as setting up user and gaming profiles.
So, there you have it. The Razer Blackwidow Chroma is an excellent choice as a premium keyboard that can satisfy the PC gaming/enthusiast crowd. The construction and parts used are first-rate and the Chroma RGB lighting is best-in-class, IMHO. If you're looking for a keyboard to compliment that high-end, custom PC rig you've built (and want performance to match it's looks), you should have the Blackwidow Chroma at the top of a very short list...
Other than that, the keys have a nice click with an actuation point at around a 50% press. The lighting is nice, and has lots of options. The keys are clicky, but not excessively loud. (Never had any complaints while in a voice chat.)
- Very clicky
- No additional drivers to install
- Very easy to configure the colors (flashing/strobing/etc) using FN key combinations included in the tiny manual. I'm always grateful for good instructions.
- In many settings (like when it lights up in response to keystrokes) the colors don't look very bright. If you're going to spend a lot of money on a keyboard that lights up with flashing colors, you want fireworks. I don't think the trouble is really the brightness. In those modes the keys that aren't lit shine a white light that reflects off the metal base, obscuring all of the other colors and dulling the effect. It would be better if they were left dark.
- The main area (not counting arrows and number pad) is narrower than my Logitech G710. Maybe I'd get used to it.
- the numlock and caps lock indicators are positioned just above the number pad where they can't be seen from a normal typing angle. You have to lean forward to see them. They made room at the top for three bright blue LEDs that don't do anything at the top - why not put indicators there?
- The six huge, bright blue LEDs (three on each side) don't do anything, but they're way brighter than the backlighting. Why add lights that only dull the effect of the RGB backlighting?