|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Processor||3.3 GHz amd_ryzen_9_5900x|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||1 TB SSD|
|Card Description||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
Razer Blade 14 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX 8 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 14" QHD 165Hz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD - CNC Aluminum - Chroma RGB - THX Spatial Audio - Vapor Chamber Cooling
|Series||Razer Blade 14|
|Screen Size||14 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 9 5900X|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||16 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Card Description||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080|
|CPU Speed||3.3 GHz|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics for Stunning Visuals: Built on NVIDIA’s award-winning 2nd-gen RTX architecture, these GPUs provide the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features for the most powerful graphics in a gaming laptop
- Whether gaming or creating, AMD Ryzen processors offer ultimate performance: AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors power the next generation of demanding games, providing one of a kind immersive experiences and dominate any multithreaded task like 3D and video rendering3, and software compiling
- Next-gen Displays to Meet Your Needs: 165Hz QHD display for the best of both worlds in fast gaming and ultra clear display
- Vapor Chamber Cooling for Maximized Thermal Performance: The laptop quietly and efficiently dissipates heat through the evaporation and condensation of an internal fluid, keeping it running smoothly and coolly even under intense loads
- Customizable RGB Individual Key Lighting: Illuminates in sync with Razer Chroma-supported peripherals and popular games with multiple lighting effects
- Windows 11 Compatible: Includes Windows 10 Home with a free upgrade to Windows 11 when available through Windows Update – experience the best Windows ever for gaming with superior graphics and faster load times
- Input and Output: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C with Power Delivery and Display Port 1.4, Charging supported with 20V USB-C chargers with PD 3.0, HDMI 2.1 output
There is a newer model of this item:
For those who want all or nothing, go all out with the Razer Blade 14—the ultimate AMD gaming laptop in every way imaginable. From its ultra-powerful CPU to its graphics, its fast display to its portability, we’ve maxed out all aspects of the Razer Blade 14 to bring you an uncompromising experience that can’t be beat.；The product is multiple voltage compatible, that voltage arrange is 100-240V.
Compare with similar items
| || |
MSI Stealth 15M Gaming Laptop: 15.6" 144Hz FHD 1080p Display, Intel Core i7-11375H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, 16GB, 512GB SSD, Thunderbolt 4, WiFi 6, Win10, Carbon Gray (A11UEK-009)
Alienware m15 R7 AMD 15.6" Gaming Laptop - QHD (2560x1440) 240Hz, AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, 32GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, RTX 3070Ti, HDMI, Wifi, Webcam, Windows 11, 1-Year Premium + 6-Months Migrate Services - Black
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type, Intel Core i7-11800H Processor, GeForce RTX 3060, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, Gigabit Wi-Fi 6, Windows 11 Home, TUF FX706HM-ES74
MSI Pulse GL66 15.6" FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-12700H RTX 3070 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD, Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 1, RGB Gaming Keyboard, Cooler Boost 5, Win11 Home: Black 12UGKV-464
Razer Book 13 Laptop: Intel Core i7-1165G7 4 Core, Intel Iris Xe, 13.4" UHD+ Touch (3840 x 2100), 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe M.2, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 4, Intel Evo Certified, Mercury White
|Sold By||EPI-ELECTRONICS ( WE RECORD SERIAL NUMBERS )||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||J-Tech Digital, Inc||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||32 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI||Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wifi||wi_fi||HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet||2x Thunderbolt 4, MicroSD Slot, and fullsize HDMI 2.0|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 9 5900X||Core i7||Ryzen 9||Core i7||Core i7||Intel Core i7|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||Intel||AMD||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||3.3 GHz||3.3 GHz||4.9 GHz||4.6 GHz||1.7 GHz||4.7|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1440||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560x1440 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||3840 x 2100 pixels|
|Screen Size||14 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||17.3||15.6 inches||13.4 inches|
|Graphics Description||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080||Dedicated||RTX 3070Ti||RTX 3060||RTX 3070||Integrated|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||512 GB||1 TB||1 TB||—||512 GB|
|Human Interface Input||Keyboard||Keyboard||—||Keyboard||Keyboard||Touchscreen|
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 12.59 x 0.66 inches||0.63 x 14.1 x 9.76 inches||14.02 x 10.73 x 0.81 inches||15.71 x 10.59 x 0.87 inches||14.13 x 10.2 x 0.94 inches||11.6 x 0.6 x 7.8 inches|
|Item Weight||3.92 lbs||3.73 lbs||5.93 lbs||9.70 lbs||—||3.09 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 11 Home||Windows 11 Home||Windows 11 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, 802.11ax||802.11ax||Bluetooth||802.11a/g/n/ac|
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Can the SSD / RAM be upgraded in the Razer Blade 14?
The SSD leverages an M.2 slot for easy upgrades. To achieve the ultra-thin design the RAM is fixed and not upgradable but does feature fast 3200Mhz speed.
Can the Razer Blade 14 performance or keyboard RGB lighting be adjusted?
Access the performance or lighting tabs in the Razer Synapse 3 software to adjust the settings.
Does the Razer Blade 14 include a web camera?
Yes, the Razer Blade is equipped with an IR web camera and dual-array microphone for crisp audio recording.
What is the max TGP of the GPU?
The Razer Blade 14 powers up to 100W TGP on the highest performance setting in Razer Synapse software.
What is AMD FreeSync and does it work with the NVIDIA GeForce graphics?
AMD FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. This pairs seemlessly with the NVIDIA GeForce graphics for buttery smooth gameplay.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The computer does push 4K, 60fps with almost maxed out settings. G-Sync and DLSS are the best thing in the world! The keyboard synapse lighting is awesome. I love creating my own visuals for this. I also was able to connect it to the Hue lighting in my office and have the Hue lights respond to the images on the screen. I want/need to get all the Razer lit peripherals now! Amazing!
- The real limitation is the video ram at only 8GB. There is also only 16GB system RAM that is limited to 15.6GB because of the built AMD video card. It's so close to being everything you need to max out your graphics. In a year or so, this device won't be able to keep up with the newest games. I need this to last me at least a few years.
- Be prepared, this thing gets hot! The GPU temp hovers around 65-70C and the fans are super loud. The case will be too hot to touch. Be sure to get a stand to help with heat dissipation.
- I also have a ton of problems syncing with my LG C1. More often than not, the display won't turn on after waking. I need to stop and start extending my display to get it to work, and then it's only intermittent. I've tried endless HDMI 8k cables and TV and display settings to see if I can make it more reliable, but no such luck. When it works, it's amazing to see the G-Sync in action.
- While the Synapse software is really cool, it's super buggy. Most times after launching certain games the animation on the LEDs slow to a crawl, making the Hue integration all but useless.
- Of course, because this is AMD there is no thunderbolt and I knew that going into this, but it's still a huge gap in a device at this price point.
In the end, I am going to return this device and go with the latest 15" 2022 Intel 12th generation GTX 3080ti instead. It's almost a thousand dollars more expensive, but it is definitely worth it if you can afford it. 32gb of DDR5 RAM and 16GB of VRAM is more than enough to max everything out at 4k. I'm also hoping that the larger size will help with the cooling and fan noise, but I'm not going to let that stop me if it doesn't.
Gaming: I get 180 FPS average on RS: Seige at 1440p ultra settings and no taa (it’s a blurry mess and only renders at half resolution so I keep it off) and the cpu never exceeds 80C and the 3080 never above 71C. The 14 inch screen is very pixel dense at 1440p so anti-aliasing isn’t needed for games which improves performance!
Battery life: I’m super happy with the battery life. On better battery life with screen dimmed to 210 nits I get 14 hours battery life doing office stuff. At full brightness white point is at 350 nits which is good enough for in full sunlight viewing (also thanks to the anti-glare matte display coating, glossy displays would need to be 500 nit screens to perform as good.
CPU: the ryzen 9 5900hx is very powerful yet sips the power and remains cool doing every day and medium duty tasks. So much so that the only time I’ve ever heard the fans start spinning is when I video game which is a big deal!
Build Quality: the CNC machined aluminum body is amazing, very sturdy design (so much so I couldn’t believe it was also so thin), uniform black anodizing, and good clean lines. The only gripe is the finger prints. Black and dark colors are notorious for showing finger prints and oily smudges (which is why Apple went with grey color as it masks the fingerprints better) the 2021 razer blade 15’s got an added anti-fingerprint coating to combat this but unfortunately the blade 14 didn’t get the same treatment.
My only other gripe is the rgb keyboard. For some reason your rgb settings are not saved to the bios instead the razer synapse software loads your rgb preferences after logging in to windows so I have to hide the rainbow keyboard during business meetings, etc until my white keyboard lighting gets loaded. RAZER, if you care about being the windows version of Apple (ie high end metal laptops for professionals that like to game) you need to fix 3 things:
1. Make a sleeper blade 14 with the subtle stealth 13 razer logo.
2. Either fix the rgb so it’s saved to bios so the keyboard doesn’t commence with unicorn vomit every time I open my computer or just make a blade 14 keyboard that’s just white leds.
3. ANTI-FINGERPRINT coating!!!! Seriously, we are walking advertisements for your products and most people walking by and catching a glimpse of the laptop will be turned off by the guaranteed smudges and fingerprints on it. It’s impossible to touch this thing without leaving them all over it.
Also, uninstall all the THX bloatware, it will make your windows audio service crash when you plug in other audio devices. Did they even test this?
By AlexDCast on August 2, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on October 6, 2021