|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2933 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razer Blade 15 Advanced Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Max-Q, 15.6” FHD 300Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- More Power, More Cores: The 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5. 1GHz Max Turbo.
- Studio Ready: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM) graphics is up to 25% faster than the original RTX 20 Series with more cores and higher clocks.
- Vivid Visuals: The 4K OLED touch display delivers blazing fast 1ms response time and a wide color range covering 100% of the DCI-P3 space, while the HDR 400 True Black ensures deep blacks and vibrant colors.
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0. 7" thin.
- Innovative Cooling: A unique vacuum sealed, liquid filled copper vapor chamber spans the heat generating components and is the key to getting maximum performance and user comfort in a compact, thin design.
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi
- 2020 PC Gamer Editors Pick Award Winner
Buy this product as Renewed and save $170.99 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
More Power. More Cores. More Frames.
Razer Blade 15
We’re talking more power with the 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, faster graphics with NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER. All this performance is packed into in a durable, precision-crafted aluminum chassis that remains ultra-thin at 0.7-inches.
Get the advantage In competitive games with refresh rates of up to 300Hz and up to 3ms response. The 15.6” FHD thin bezel display provides visual clarify and support for up to 100% sRGB color and is custom calibrated for color accuracy and perfection.
Compare with similar items
Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q, 15.6" FHD 1080p 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3, Black
Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6" FHD 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3, 9th Gen i7-9750H
MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 15.6" FHD 144Hz 3ms Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10750H RTX2070 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win 10
ASUS ROG GU502GW-AH76 Zephyrus M Thin and Portable Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 240Hz FHD IPS, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-9750H, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Per-Key RGB, Windows 10 Home
Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop 2019: Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti, 15.6" FHD 1080p 60Hz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Happy Ranger||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Happy Ranger|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||5.1 GHz||5 GHz||4.5 GHz||2.6 GHz||4.5 GHz||4.5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||13.98 x 0.70 x 9.25 inches||13.98 x 0.78 x 9.25 inches||13.98 x 0.78 x 9.25 inches||14.08 x 9.76 x 1.08 inches||14.17 x 9.92 x 0.78 inches||9.25 x 13.98 x 0.78 inches|
|Item Weight||9.04 lbs||—||—||—||—||4.63 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11ax||Bluetooth, 802.11b/n/ac||Infrared|
The new Razer Blade 15 packs more power with the new 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, faster graphics with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super , and a visually stunning OLED 4K touch display for retina shattering clarity. All this performance is packed into in a durable, precision-crafted aluminum chassis that remains as compact as ever at 0. 7-inches thin.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this laptop a few days ago and it is an amazing machine. I highly recommend it. I am a a fairly advanced tech geek, I build my desktop computers, my servers and I currently run 6 pro photography servers in a collocation bay in NYC.
My gaming needs are mostly around running Oculus Rift S, Civilization 6, StarCraft 2 and few others.
My pro needs are Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and CAD / 3D drawings manipulation (not creation) in Solidworks.
- matte black looks nice and definitely can be brought at a professional meeting with clients without looking like the weird gaming laptops
- delivers performance as advertised : 8 cores i7-10875 with GeForce RTX 2080 Super are running really fast on 1TB Samsung M2 SSD (default hardware) and 16gb of RAM
- running intense app will trigger all the fans, which are surprisingly not so loud
- computer boots windows in 4 seconds with Windows Hello recognizing your face so fast, you don't even see the lock screen
- Full size HDMI is a nice addition to the 2x USB-C/Thunderbolt ports, that ARE connected to the GeForce card and not to the Intel integrated graphics (Microsoft Surface Book biggest disappointment...). Great amount of inputs
- battery is a good when non-gaming use (if setup properly - keep backlight simple, not razer chroma. Although do not expect the 10 hours of battery of the lighter computers, 8 cores will consume more, so if you need more battery life, then go with 4 or 6 cores.
- I can run oculus rift S on battery at high graphics for over 2hrs so very happy
- 4K touch OLED screen is stunning with thin bezels
- Dolby Atmos sound is great and powerful but lacking a bit the bass...
- black aluminum body is thin, and as light as it can be. 2 rubber bump-on underneath are elevating the laptop to make sure there is airflow from under and in the back.
- keyboard is comfortable (nice size keys, including the shift) and fully customizable : assign Function keys to different programs or default actions
- touch pad is similar to MacBook Pro : wide, comfortable, precise and no ghost touch
- A/C adapter is large but slim, so it is quite easy to fit in a briefcase front pocket. I like the way razer protects their electrical wires with a synthetic fabric that protects it.
- base cover can be easily removed to update RAM to 32GB or updated M2 SSD to 2TB
- no crapware installed: good job, really
- I have some trust issues with Razer as they always look good on paper and products stop working after 1-3 year. I owned 1 keyboard that stopped working. I don't even know how it is possible for keys, which are clean and unobstructed, to not be responsive when pressed. I owned 4 mouses and 3 of them died after 1 to 3 years of use, with one that was swapped many times by razer support. Surprisingly the oldest one (2013 Orochi) is still working. All that too say that it is too early to say if the laptop will last 3 years at least.
- in my opinion, the main issue is the base running warm all the time. Of course it gets hot when running hardcore graphics but I am talking normal web use, my palms are hot resting on the base and I found it a bit uncomfortable, but not a dealbreaker
- thus, do not use this computer under a warm sun. Apart from the heat, it will not be easy to view the glossy screen and brightness won't go high enough. In defense of Razer, most glossy monitors will have the same issue, but black will get hot
- which brings me to my next negative point : only the $4,300 version WITH Quadro RTX5000 is available in silver (called white on their website), why not offering the choice : black or silver? I would have definitely chosen the silver...
- gaming or rendering 3D will definitely draw too much power to be used on a battery comfortably. So this is a laptop that should be plugged when running full power. That's the drawback of a thin laptop...
- Windows 10 home installed... Really????!!!! At $3,299 You could not have included Win10 Pro????!!!!
In conclusion : this laptop is a solid buy, unless battery life is more important than processing power. Even though, it is decent, i7 4 cores will draw much less and GeForce 1660 as well.
The built quality is amazing, a bit sharp on the edges (I was used to a macbook) and feels sturdy.
- It is a beast hiding on a very sober design. Besides the green logo on the back of the display, you wouldn't know its a gaming laptop, which is great if you plan using it on a formal workplace (which is my case).
- The RGB keyboard is a great addition if you take the time to really configure the different lightning options for each app.
- It gets HOT. I cannot use it on the bed/lap while playing any casual game (the temperature its ok/mildly unconfortable for browsing the internet though).
- The proprietary charger port seems to be designed to be a tight fit which makes you feel you are scratching the aluminum (sometimes you are).
- Speakers are bad, super bad. I didn't expect them to sound good, but they are not useful for anything else but conferencing.
- Expensive, here you are paying for a simplistic gaming design, premium materials and awesome thermal performance on a thin laptop.
- The battery life is somewhere around 3 hours. Not bad for a gaming laptop, but for a mobile workstation means you will need to carry a charger wherever you go. I solved it by using a 100W USB C charger for moving around instead of the bulky 230W original charger, but you wont be able to achieve peak performance this way.