|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2667 MHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||7|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6" FHD 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3, 9th Gen i7-9750H
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$294.99 (18%)|
|Type of product||Laptop|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully loaded: 15.6" Full HD, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti , 256GB PCIe SSD, 16GB RAM, thin and compact CNC aluminum unibody (0.78" x 9.25" x 13.98"), anodized Black finish.
- Edge-to-edge action: Colorful and accurate visuals to the thin bezel factory calibrated 15.6" full HD display, for an immersive experience.
- Packed with power: Driven by the latest 9th Gen Intel processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and paired with accessible 16GB dual-channel memory and fast 256GB SSD storage, for amazing performance.
- Precision crafted: CNC aluminum unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
- Ready to connect: Plug in multiple USB 3.1 devices directly, expand the view on up to 3 external displays via Thunderbolt 3, MiniDisplayPort and HDMI, and Gigabit Ethernet, for a desktop-class experience.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Ultra Fast. Ultra Small. Ultra Powerful.
A laptop designed with the perfect balance of power and portability.
The Razer Blade 15 is an ultra compact NVIDIA GeForce GTX powered laptop that features the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7 6-Core processor, to deliver amazing performance and portability. The 15.6" thin bezel Full HD display provides an immersive and insanely fast visual experience for gaming and beyond.
Fast and Focused
With the Full HD, 1920 x 1080 display, on-screen action is incredibly smooth and fluid. Enjoy colorful and accurate visuals with the thin bezel, factory calibrated 15.6“ display, with support for 100% sRGB color.
Packed With Power
Driven by the latest 9th Gen Intel processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics, and paired with accessible 16GB dual-channel memory and fast 256GB SSD storage, for amazing performance.
Thin and Compact
Precision crafted CNC aluminum unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
Ready To Connect
Plug in multiple USB 3.1 devices directly, expand the view on up to 3 external displays via Thunderbolt 3, MiniDisplayPort and HDMI, and Gigabit Ethernet, for a desktop-class experience.
Make It Yours
Customize the backlight color of the keyboard with Razer Chroma, and expand the memory and storage, making the Razer Blade 15 uniquely yours.
Crafted from a single block of aluminum and CNC milled to exact precision, the Razer Blade features a black anodized finish accented by green USB ports and a backlit green triple-headed snake embedded in the display cover.
Compare with similar items
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz Display, 3ms Response Time, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Backlit Keyboard, PH315-52-710B
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 15.6" Full HD IPS 144Hz Display, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Waves MaxxAudio, Backlit Keyboard, AN515-54-728C
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
Asus TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 120Hz Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 R5-3550H Processor, GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe SSD, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home, FX505DT-AH51, RGB Keyboard
|Sold By||HotDeal Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Doris Goldsmith|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||AMD|
|CPU Speed||4.5 GHz||4.5 GHz||4.5 GHz||5 GHz||3.7 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||—||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||13.98 x 0.78 x 9.25 inches||14.23 x 10.01 x 0.90 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.96 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches||14.20 x 10.30 x 1.00 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11ac||—||802.11ax||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth|
The Razer Blade 15 is an ultra compact NVIDIA GeForce GTX powered laptop that features the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7 6 core processor, to deliver amazing performance and portability. The 15.6" thin bezel Full HD display provides an immersive and insanely fast visual experience for gaming and beyond.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So after a couple of weeks with the Razer Blade 15 (Mid 2019) Base Model, I am not so thrilled! The thermals are not very good and the fan noise is horrible! The fans will just crank up out of nowhere with one app open! I am returning this laptop, just to many compromises for such an expensive device!
Purpose: I work as a sound mixer in film production and occasionally we have musical elements that require a serious workstation. I needed a powerhouse for multi-tracking Pro Tools. I occasionally game on it, I'd say about 20% of the time, but primarily this is for sound/audio tasking in a professional environment.
- specs. I love a laptop that can crush most desktops.
- brilliant screen. Awesome colors, great contrast, and of course 144hz is mandatory for gaming. I can't use 60hz anymore, even for daily office duties, I can see the flicker now, and it fatigues me.
- build quality is superb. It looks fantastic, feels exceptionally well made, definitely puts MacPro aesthetic and "quality" to shame. Also, durability is expected to be top notch. When I'm shopping for new equipment, if it's on demo in a store, I'll go in and do drop tests; spike it into the counter, slam it around, bend the screen, mistreat it, pound the keyboard, hit the trackpad, etc. Out of everything, this felt the best. No creaking of the chassis when you pick it up at a corner, no flex when you push on the case, none of that BS.
- performance is incredible. I've never seen it hiccup or stall on anything, even when recording 5-6 tracks in ProTools with dozens of CPU-intensive plugins running. I loaded up some massive sessions (80+ tracks) with plugins on every slot, and it still wasn't even trying. Now I'll even do quick edits to sessions instead of firing up the desktop rig. I don't play Call of Dooty MW, but all the other modern and less modern games I threw at it were a cakewalk.
- ports. it has the perfect combination. I have the Base model (w/ ethernet), and along with the USB-C port, there's really no reason why you can't match any desktop rig in terms of connectivity. I plugged in my Satechi USB-C breakout, and everything worked simultaneously.
- aesthetic. I have to say it again, it looks phenomenal.
(these are VERY pessimistic, like if I was in a horrible mood and someone forced me to say negative things)
- despite the screen being incredible, there is *some* light bleed at the corners (3 of 4, to be exact). I understand this to be a big flaw for some people, but I don't play visually dark games. Even when watching a dark scene in a movie, I can't tell. It's only on bootup when the screen is 99.99% black. Occasionally when Photoshopping I'll notice it, but again, it's very very minor in the overall perspective of having other colors/things on the screen.
- keyboard takes getting used to. after 2 days it felt natural, but it's not the easiest learning curve. I have a mechanical keyboard on my desktop with Cherry Browns, so the contrast couldn't be more extreme, but I can flip flop between the two with no problem now. Also, per other peoples' comments, the arrows are definitely misplaced; they need to be moved one button/column over to the right, or swapped with the shift key.
- battery life is pretty bad. But, this IS a gaming machine/desktop replacement. With screen brightness cranked and playing an intensive game, I can barely make it over 2 hours. Day to day office use with screen brightness set moderately, I can pull maybe 4-5 hours. It does recharge quickly, however.
- fans. they're definitely there. this would be a legit negative trait. If you're in a bone quiet room doing emails and youtube, you'll barely hear them. But, if you're gaming, they get pretty loud. For the performance, this is a small caveat.
- lid logo, this is the only other real "negative" quality for me. In a professional setting, I can't have it glowing, as much as I personally do love it. I skinned it with the matte black cover from SopiGuard. Still looks awesome.
Again, I just want to reiterate these cons are subtle at their worst. I wanted to give a thorough breakdown of the bad qualities, as mild as they are.
Overall: If you can afford it, do it. Get the 4-year warranty through Amazon (Asurion) so you have nothing to lose. I turn on the desktop rig significantly less now, when it's so easy to reach for the Blade and get work done. I'm not a brainless Razer fanatic by any means, but I have to admit, this is the best option out there right now, and I'm becoming a fan.
Razer support has been mediocre. Mostly generic "try updating your drivers" or "have you started from scratch" troubleshooting. For the price, I expected much, much more. They do provide prepaid shipping labels for their warranty work, but boxing is up to you. I'm hoping they either resolve my issue or replace the system on the next repair attempt. Shame on me for tossing the box so soon after purchase, otherwise I'd be returning this system and looking elsewhere.
Be wary and read the skeptical reviews.
Do not buy this laptop. Razer support is abysmal and I'm still waiting for repairs after a month of the original issue with the stuttering.
Top international reviews
Model: Razer Blade 15 w/ i7-9750H, 16GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, GTX 1660Ti, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz Panel
Quality - Right from the unboxing, the experience is a premium one. The black box is beautiful with thick walls, a magnetic flap, and has green accents. The RB15 is wrapped in plastic inside the box. Once unboxed and upon picking up the RB15, its sturdiness, rigidity, and solid build quality can immediately be sensed. It is thin and light yet solidly built. It will be hard to find a better looking and more solid laptop in this class.
Software - Windows 10 Home was free of bloatware, something that separates out Razer from most of the competitors.
Display - The machine came with a BOE 144Hz panel and has minimal flex. When reducing brightness below 99%, this model / panel uses pulse width modulation (PWM) at 200Hz - if your eyes are sensitive to flickering, this may affect you and cause eye strain. Best to test this in person, if you can, before buying. Backlight bleed was negligible, but your mileage may vary.
Keyboard - Single-RGB lit keyboard that has a premium look and feel. Note that key presses are shallow and take some getting used to. Biggest consideration is the layout. The 'up arrow' is in between '?' and the 'right shift'. If you use 'right shift', you will tend to press the 'up arrow' instead. Also, this makes using the arrow keys quite awkward. This may go away once you get used to the keyboard layout.
Trackpad - Extra-large and best in class.
Speakers - Decent sounding and they can go quite loud. There isn't much bass but then again most laptops are similar if not worse.
Performance - Better than average but not top of its class in synthetic tests. SSD and HDD benchmarks were also good. See attached. Both 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD are made by Samsung. 1TB HDD (5400rpm) is from Seagate.
Thermals - During CPU/GPU intensive tasks, the section above the keyboard ran about 45 degrees Celsius. The keyboard was warm but not uncomfortable. On idle, the machine was silent.
Size and Weight - Thin and light. It is thicker than its Advanced counterpart by 2mm (19.9mm total width) but this is unnoticeable unless compared side by side. Weight is 4.6lbs and, as mentioned, the machine is solidly constructed.
Warranty - Comes with a 1-year limited warranty from Razer. There are many stories outlining Razer's challenges with customer service, warranty, and RMAs. If you experience any issues with the machine, you will need to RMA and send it back to Razer in the US. There are many instances where duties / taxes were charged back to the consumer. It is reported that Razer is trying to overhaul and provide a great customer service experience, but it is still early days with less positive proof points than there are negative ones over its history. If this concerns you, best to investigate getting a third-party warranty.
Overall, it is a premium laptop that comes with an appropriate price tag and some considerations. It is very well built and is oriented to performance while being thin and light, all at the same time.
That is the only one describable word to tell about this Razer laptop. Spend all my saving into it. And Everything it brings exceeds my expectations! From the outside package to the inside material. Everything is on point. The best window laptop on the market right now.!