|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razer DeathAdder Elite - Chroma Enabled RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - World's Most Precise Sensor - Comfortable Grip - The eSports Gaming Mouse
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the Razer DeathAdder Elite gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles
- The Razer DeathAdder Elite is equipped with a 16,000dpi optical sensor. It is capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 450 inches per second with 99.4% resolution accuracy
- Gaming-optimized Razer mechanical mouse switches - durable up to 50 million clicks. DPI buttons at your fingertips and Razer Chroma customizable lighting
- Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Elite will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options Whether you're in the mood for electric blue, pastel pink, or signature Razer green, you can now illuminate your Razer DeathAdder Elite's scroll wheel and Razer logo just the way you want
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer DeathAdder Elite
Designing a gaming mouse to meet the exacting demands of the esports elite, takes cutting edge technology, coupled with incredible ergonomics, and extended durability. The Razer DeathAdder Elite features the world’s most advanced optical sensor, the all-new Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches as well as the stellar ergonomics that the top esports professionals worldwide swear by, so you’ll have unsurpassable accuracy and speed to dominate the playing field.
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 450 IPS /50 g acceleration
- Razer Mechanical Mouse switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Gaming-grade Tactile Scroll Wheel
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 ” (Length) x 73 mm / 2.87 ” (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69 ” (Height)
- Approximate weight: 96 g / 0.21 lbs
The World’s Most Advanced Optical Sensor
True 16,000 DPI | True 450 IPS | 99.4% Resolution Accuracy.
Equipped with the new esports-grade optical sensor that has true 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer DeathAdder Elite gives you the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world. Engineered to redefine the standards of accuracy and speed, this incredible mouse sensor crushes the competition with a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, so you can land more killing blows with pinpoint precision.
Gaming-optimized Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
Durable up to 50 million clicks.
Engineered to give you the unfair advantage in intense gameplay, the Razer.
DeathAdder Elite comes with all-new Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches. Co-designed and produced with the leading global mouse switch supplier, Omron, the new switches are optimized and tweaked for the fastest response times for gaming and for extended durability up to 50 million clicks.
Ergonomic Form Factor
Tested and validated by top esports athletes.
The Razer DeathAdder Elite features the iconic ergonomics that top esports athletes swear by and are proven to stay incredibly comfortable even during those long high-octane battles. Together with two rubber side grips, you’ll always have complete control of your gameplay.
Gaming-Grade Tactile Scroll Wheel For Greater Control
Engineered from the ground up, the gaming-grade Tactile Scroll Wheel now gives you even more control. Whether you’re scrolling or clicking the middle button, your finger will stay firmly on the wheel and you’ll always get tactile feedback so you’ll never have to worry about misfiring.
Additional DPI Buttons At Your Fingertips
Whether you need greater sensitivity for lightning fast moves, or lower sensitivity as you line up a headshot, the additional DPI buttons give you the undisputed convenience of tweaking your sensitivity even when you’re in the middle of battle.
Razer Chroma Customizable Lighting
Choose from the full spectrum of 16.8 million colors and custom effects to personalize your Razer DeathAdder Elite gives you the freedom to both create stunning lighting effects and enjoy interactive integrated in-game effects.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||—||—||—||USB||Wired, USB||usb|
|Hardware Connectivity||—||USB 2.0||USB||USB||USB 2.0||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.69 x 2.9 x 5 in||2.96 x 1.6 x 5.17 in||2.76 x 5 x 1.73 in||1.71 x 2.75 x 4.92 in||6.3 x 2.6 x 8.7 in||1.69 x 2.94 x 4.87 in|
|Item Weight||4.64 ounces||4.32 ounces||0.77 lb||4.48 ounces||0.9 lb||4.8 ounces|
|Platform||Windows||Windows 8||Windows||Windows 7, Windows 8||Not Machine Specific||—|
Razer Death Adder Elite - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - World'S Most Precise Sensor - Comfortable Grip - The Esports Gaming Mouse
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rubber side grips feel better than the G502's because they have a more rubbery texture. The G502's grip feels like touching shallow honey combs and I don't like it (I put vinyl tape over it).
Tracking wise, I don't feel a difference between the two. Unfortunately, my G502 has random cursor jumps so it's on the shelf for now. The Razer software allows you to customize cursor acceleration which I don't see on the Logitech side. All in all, the DeathAdder is a great mouse which I recommend 5/5.
I've read online about Razer products having durability issues but I personally have gone through 3 generations of Razer peripherals and gotten exceptional use out of them without any mechanical failures. I believe, as with any electronics, they must simply be treated with care and kept clean to maximise longevity. That being said, I travel weekly with this mouse and use it daily and my last one performed flawlessly for over 3 years even with being dropped a few times and crammed into luggage. Even after 3 years of heavy use, the only function that is beginning to have issues is the right button will occasionally double click. A relatively minor issue, but enough of one for my purposes to keep the old mouse as a back up and replace it with a new one.
This will be my third Death Adder in the past 6 years and i will probably be purchasing another when this one eventually wears out also.
The 4 stars are because of my first mouse which unfortunately died after about a year. The left mouse click just didn't want to function at 100% and would not register all clicks which wasn't great when I was trying to play FPS games.
I've had this mouse for a while now and no issues yet. *Knocks on all the wood around*