|Standing screen display size||7 Inches|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||120 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - 3X Faster Than Mechanical Optical Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 70 Hr Battery Life - 8 Programmable Buttons - Classic Black
Enhance your purchase
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Focus plus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 70 Hours of Intense Gaming: With the benefit of dual connectivity, enjoy up to 120 hours of battery life in Bluetooth mode, or up to 70 hours of ultra-fast performance when switching to HyperSpeed Wireless
- 88g Lightweight Design: Redesigned for better FPS gaming in the most iconic, ergonomic design on the market
- Connectivity technology: USB
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Compare Razer Mice
What is the form factor of the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro?
The Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro features a unique right-handed ergonomic shape.
Does the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro have a tilt click scroll wheel?
No, the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro does not feature a tilt click scroll wheel. But the scroll wheel also has a lower scroll resistance that feels easier and lighter to use.
How do I remap buttons and customize settings for the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro?
In order to configure button mappings, macros, lighting effects and more, you’ll have to first download and install Razer Synapse 3.
Does the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro work with the charging dock for my Razer Viper Ultimate or Razer Basilisk Ultimate?
Yes. You can use the charging dock to replenish your mouse’s battery and to extend the reach of your USB wireless dongle.
What does the button at the bottom of the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro do?
By default, this button allows you to toggle across different onboard profiles saved onto your mouse. With Razer Synapse 3, you can reconfigure this like any other button on the mouse.
With over 10 million Razer DeathAdders sold, the most celebrated and awarded gaming mouse in the world has earned its popularity through its exceptional ergonomic design. Perfectly suited for a palm grip, it also works well with claw and fingertip styles. The Razer DeathAdder V2 continues this legacy, retaining its signature shape while shedding more weight for quicker handling to improve your gameplay. Going beyond conventional office ergonomics, the optimized design also provides greater comfort for gaming—important for those long raids or when you’re grinding your rank on ladder. Enjoy slick mouse movement across any surface with mouse feet made from the purest, highest grade of PTFE.
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my hand, it feels pretty good. I had the corded Deathadder for quite some time, and it feels nearly identical. Razer did add some better grippy pads around the sides at some point, and I get a much better grip on the mouse when gaming now. It looks well-made with nice aesthetics and a color-changing LED for folks into all the custom lighting for their computers.
The buttons on the side are great. Good feel and a light clickiness to them. The main left and right buttons feel a bit heavy for my preference, especially compared to the wired Deathadder I've had for a while. I think the optical switch change made since my older version was made means heavier clicking mechanism to simulate a mechanical switch.
Charging port is fine. I appreciate that Razer recessed it a bit as a way to support the micro USB connector when plugged in for charging. And speaking of charging, I would love to use the Razer charging dock, since this mouse supports that accessory. I just can't justify $50 for a charger, though.
Battery life is pretty good. I think I charge about once per week with moderate gaming and web surfing. The battery is sealed inside the mouse, so it is not considered replaceable. I have not looked into DIY replacement, but I'm sure I won't need to worry about that for quite some time.
I don't really use, but still appreciate, the DPI adjustment buttons. They let me dial things in upon first setup, but I don't generally change the DPI on my mouse once I get used to it.
The slick pads on the bottom have good surface area to let the mouse really glide with support. No super-tiny pads here, and I suspect the extra contact area will help them last a little longer. The bottom also has a small cover over the spot for housing the 2.4GHz wireless dongle. Since I'm running with Bluetooth, I just left the dongle in there and have not tested it for range or reliability.
Overall, I like this mouse. It has the same feel as the original Deathadder without the restriction of a cord. My only gripe is the heavier clicking on the left/right buttons, and I hope they lighten up a bit over time with some more use.