2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $99 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Razer Phone-120 Hz Ultra Motion Display-65GB Memory-8GB RAM-Dual Camera-Dual Front-Facing Speakers
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 120HZ ULTRAMOTION DISPLAY: zero lag or stuttering—just fluid, buttery smooth motion content for you to enjoy
- DOLBY ATMOS POWERED AND THX CERTIFIED: a cinematic sound experience all around you reproduced through dual front-firing speakers and dual amplifiers
- POWERED BY QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 835, 8GB OF RAM AND A 4000MAH BATTERY
- NETFLIX HDR AND DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS 5.1: the first smartphone to support premium video and audio for Netflix. *Netflix streaming membership required
- The Razer Phone is a GSM-compatible unlocked phone (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.) and will not work with CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
The Razer Phone is equipped with the world’s first 120Hz UltraMotion smartphone display for the smoothest graphics. Enjoy cinematic audio via front-facing stereo speakers powered by Dolby ATMOS, or THX certified, audiophile-quality music over your headphones. Experience lightning-fast performance with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB of RAM, and best-in-class thermal design. Capture the perfect shot with 12MP dual cameras featuring f1.7 wide angle lens and 2x telephoto lens. Backed by a powerful 4000mAh battery, you have the power to last all day.
- 120Hz UltraMotion screen
- Featuring Dolby ATMOS and THX certified audio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM
- 12MP dual cameras for complete versatility
- 4,000mAh battery for all-day power
120Hz UltraMotion Display For smoother and truer graphics
Enjoy a stunning screen backed by UltraMotion technology that delivers refresh rates up to 120Hz. This means, zero lag or stuttering—just fluid, buttery smooth motion content for you to enjoy. And with a Quad HD display boasting wide color gamut, everything looks vibrant and sharp.
Powered by Dolby ATMOS. Certified by THX. For a cinematic audio experience
With Dolby ATMOS, enjoy a cinematic sound experience all around you reproduced through front-facing stereo speakers and dual amplifiers. And when you’re listening with headphones, hardware certified by THX guarantees audiophile quality sound for your entertainment.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM For optimized performance
Powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM, get the ultimate viewing and gaming experience, backed by superior battery life for longer enjoyment. Fine tune your experience with Game Booster, confident that best-in-class thermal design produces less throttling to fully maximize the phone’s power and performance.
12MP Dual Cameras With f1.7 wide angle lens and telephoto lens
With 12MP dual cameras, you have complete versatility whether you’re snapping a group shot or zooming in on the action. Smoothly transition from the f1.7 wide angle lens to 2x telephoto to frame the perfect shot. And with a dual tone flash, colors always look balanced and natural.
It Just Keeps Going
Equipped with a 4,000mAh battery—one of the largest capacities found in any smartphone—the Razer Phone provides the absolute freedom to watch, listen and play as much as you want without ever being caught with a red battery bar.
An Unparalleled Netflix Experience
The Razer Phone is the first smartphone to support BOTH Netflix HDR and 5.1 surround sound content, and is the best way to watch your favorite Netflix shows on-the-go.
Note: Netflix streaming membership required.
The World’s First 120Hz Ultra Motion Display for smoother and truer graphics. Audio is powered by Dolby ATMOS and certified by THX for a true cinematic audio experience. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM for optimized performance. **The Razer Phone is a GSM-compatible unlocked phone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things it does well:
1. The 1440p 120Hz screen is gorgeous. It is butter smooth in video and especially if the games are tuned to it. It’s got great color reproduction and it is bright enough.
2. The speakers. The best I’ve ever heard on a cellphone. At max volume there is little distortion and it fills a small to medium sized room pretty easily.
3. The battery. 4000 mW battery easily lasts the day and I got nearly 4 hours with the 120Hz screen settings.
4. The feel and heft of the phone. It’s a solid phone with good size and weight. It feels durable.
5. The fingerprint reader/power button. It’s responsive and fast.
6. It’s responsive. The Razer has the same high end processor used by all the top end Android phone makers.
7. The price. At $699 it undercuts quite a bit of the competition
8. MicroSD card slot
Now the bad:
1. The cameras are at best average. Focus, white balance, and overall color balance can be quite off on many shots. I don’t know how much can be fixed by a software update.
2. The buttons. It is hard to tell where the power button is just by feeling. The volume buttons are too mushy.
3. The heat. On everyday tasks this won’t be a problem but playing games can be. It could get uncomfortable to hold within the first hour or two of playing games
4. MicroSD card on same tray as sim
5. No headphone jack. Depends on how much u care. A shame not to have one as it appears to have a nice DAC
6. This is a big phone. Period.
7. The price is still more than the OnePlus 5T by $200 which is the best bang for your buck
That is point I liked and didn’t like about this phone but it shows great potential
Read #1 if the camera functionality is still holding you back.
1.) The CEO of Razer announced that they are working on software upgrades. Add'l features will be added to the existing razer camera app - possibly 60fps 4k recording in Q1 '18...to be rolled out with Android 8.0. Visit Razer Insider for confirmation and future updates. For now just download the Google Camera Apk. It is far superior than the crap that was rolled out with the phone. Honestly I'd be OK with just the Google camera app - it is that good! Skip to uploaded pictures for comparison.
2.) 120 hz, and yes it makes a difference if you want the best
buttery smooth performance. (Works flawlessly with Mobile Legends.)
3.) Gi-normous speakers - best of 2017 period.
4.) Battery performance - only a day of usage with everything max and minimal gaming time.
5.) It comes with Nova Launcher Prime.
See Razer phone vs G-camera pics below.
No buyer's remorse!
This phone is great. However, at is price point I can't justify having bugs. The bugs I've experienced pretty much all centered around video play back. Let's start with Netflix. It crashes my phone after a short period of time. After the reboot it works just fine. In general though I get a weird white line flicker in the left side of the screen with all videos. Sometimes the audio gets unsynchronized with the video and is only remedied with a reboot. And this also brings me into the speaker bugs. With some video the sound will randomly amplify at times. Is like the software is just not sure what kind of output to go with. My final issue is the vibration. It sounds loose and almost broken. Definitely not a good quality.
The phone has a redeeming point to all of these bugs though; their customer support. I contacted them about the but and they had some recommendations that we unsatisfactory and didn't solve the problem. But, they quickly offered a replacement device. I didn't want to take the chance since I want to be able to return this within the 30 day window to get my money back in case all of the phones were you buggy.
To sum it up, all of the problems except the vibration sell like software bugs that they could work out later. Also the customer support is really great. I just don't want to take a $700 gamble on it.
1- long battery life.
2- amazing sound best in mobile phones (better than iPhone X, with Dolby Atmos Razer phones gives you unmatched sound experience and you can customize Dolby Atmos experience easily from the notifications menu.
3- Amazing Performance, even during heavy games, the good heat dissipation keeps the phone on the same high performance.
4-Large, crisp and 120 hz screen.
5- easy to grip during gaming.
6- the integrated fingerprint scanner in the power button is accurate and fast.
1- Cameras (front and back), the worst mobile cameras on any 2017 flagship.
2- wish of Razer had packed headphone speaker with it.
3- even the screen is amazing but its maximum brightness is not that much, under sun light, it’s doing bad.
4- Razer logo on the back of the phone feels and looks like a sticker, I have Razer blade laptop and the logo makes it prettier laptop.
I recommend this phone to gamers or non gamers.
Most recent customer reviews
Issues, the speaker covers are hard to keep clean of any lint, dust etc.Read more