|Item model number||RZ19-02320100-R3U1|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.66 x 5.08 x 1.06 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.66 x 5.08 x 1.06 inches|
Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/ Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Max Focal Length||1|
|Min Focal Length||1|
|Item Weight||0.66 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The 1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- Designed for Streaming: Supports video and audio recording in 720p 60 FPS / 1080p 30 FPS; Streamlabs certified and compatible with popular platforms like OBS and XSplit
- Convenient, Built-In Lighting: An attached, 5600K daylight-balanced ring light around the camera keeps subjects evenly lit without the hassle of additional lighting equipment
- Instant Adjustable Brightness: A rotating bezel allows for quick, brightness level changes without the need to go into software settings
- Superior Low-Light Performance: Reduces graininess and brings out details in darker environments
- Compact, Folding Design: Perfect for on-the-go content creators
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Spotlight Your Stream
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Kiyo is a desktop streaming camera with a powerful, multi-step ring light that you can dim or brighten on command, and the ability to stream at 60 fps for full gaming fidelity. It’s the perfect camera for professional streaming.
Broadcasting Camera With an Inbuilt Ringlight
The Razer Kiyo is not just another desktop camera. It is the product of endless thought put into building the perfect broadcast studio. And by assessing the needs of gamers worldwide, we’ve crafted a device that streams at incredible quality while ensuring you’re always perfectly lit.
Compare with similar items
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Kiyo is a desktop streaming camera with a powerful, multi-step ring light that you can dim or brighten on command, and the ability to stream at 60 fps for full gaming fidelity. It’s the perfect camera for professional streaming. Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Step 1: (Windows>Settings>Camera Privacy Settings)
Allow access to camera on this device (On)
Allow apps to access your camera (On)
Press "Windows + X" then click
Click "Device Manager"
Right click existing Camera, Disable it
By default, the Razer Kiyo should take over. If you need the option to use the default camera as well you can now, enable the original camera.
Right click, enable Razer Kiyo
I hope this saves someone an hour of their time.
Customer support there is AMAZING by the way. They weren't able to help with the issue, I lucked up and fixed it but they were really nice and tried to help.
If you want a DRAMATIC improvement over the 920, get the Kiyo. Using both the Kiyo and Brio with a green screen, there was no difference. The difference is in the background between the two. IMO, you can buy a green screen plus the Kiyo and you're ahead of the game. This works with OBS. There isn't any software/firmware to download.
- Very grainy camera quality. It was a step above a default laptop camera
- Over warm white balance (adjusting improved it, but washed out the color beyond repair with saturation slider)
- Ring light randomly turns off via OBS causing auto focus issues --- auto focus is also unresponsive --- best result came from manual adjustment
- There is a progressive delay that builds while streaming via OBS. Eventually there is a very noticeable difference between when you move and the camera registering and displaying that movement
Very good marketing campaign, but if you take your stream quality seriously...stay away!!! There are a lot of better options out there. Unfortunate.
Microsoft Q2F-00013 MAIN-31891 LifeCam Studio
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
Top international reviews
I can confidently say that if you are a regular streamer/youtuber, you definitely should purchase the Razer Kiyo. The light is bright, but not overwhelming. It is nice and clean and does not create shadowing on my green screen. The image quality and extremely clear and the camera does not run into any glitches (unlike the Razer Stargazer.)
***UPDATE*** June 6, 2018
Just wanted to give an update; I purchased the Razer Kiyo on March 25, 2018. I have used the camera light to moderate, sometimes between 2 to 4 hours of stream sessions twice a week. Some of the light bar on the front of the camera has burnt out , which really defeats the purpose of this camera. I have contacted Razer with my issue and hope to get some technical support for a possible replacement. I will write an update once I receive their response.
**Update** June 6, 2018
I have sent all my information to Razer and now I am waiting a response. This process has taken almost two weeks and I have yet to have a solution issued to me. I will continue to update. This is my first time using Razer Customer service, and it seems quite delayed.
The price may be high for most, there are lots of cheaper alternatives for a traditional webcam, but the light as well as the image quality on this webcam are top notch. I would highly recommend this webcam for streamers/youtube creators.
Dato extra: la aplicación que instala para usar la Webcam es terrible, se traba todo el tiempo, me da mucha pena pero no la recomiendo en absoluto.
No service centre in India. Not recommended to buy and waste money.
I am attaching the horrible image quality