|Item model number||RZ04-00870800-R3M1|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 6.9 x 8.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.78 x 6.9 x 8.08 inches|
Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset - Neon Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Fully retractable microphone
- Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio
- On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro Neon is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone and powerful high-quality audio drivers that let you enjoy an immersive gaming experience for hours on end.
- Whether you're hitting the streets or gaming from home, the 3.5mm combined audio jack with splitter cable allows for seamless connectivity wherever you are.
- The Razer Kraken Pro's large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows.
- The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Razer Kraken Pro Neon
Add Color To Your Game
The Razer Kraken Pro Neon is a gaming headset fully focused on comfort, with striking colors that are bound to turn heads. On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro Neon is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone and powerful high-quality audio drivers that let you enjoy an immersive gaming experience for hours on end.
Optimized weight for extended wear
The Razer Kraken Pro Neon gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
Foldable ear cups
The ear cups of the Razer Kraken Pro are foldable, making the footprint of these full-sized headphones extremely compact for maximum mobility so you can take them along anywhere you go.
Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio
The Razer Kraken Pro Neon’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup design with plush over-ear padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
6 different color headphone choices
The Razer Kraken Pro Neon series is available in blue, green, yellow, orange, red and purple. Turn heads and make a statement when you head out with these striking colors.
Fully retractable microphone
The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
Compatible with PC & MP3 devices
The Razer Kraken’s 3.5mm combined audio jack is compatible with any device that accepts a 3.5mm input, allowing use across multiple devices.
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1kHz max
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 52 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB
- Pick-up pattern: unidirectional
- Inner ear cup diameter: 50mm / 1.97”
- Cable length: 1.3m / 4.27ft plus 2m / 6.6ft splitter adapter
- Approximate weight: 293g / 0.65lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
|Razer Kraken||Razer Kraken Pro||Razer Kraken USB||Razer Kraken 7.1||Razer Kraken Forged|
|Is it for me?||Analog music & gaming headphones||Analog gaming & music headset||Essential USB gaming headset||Advanced 7.1 surround sound USB gaming headset||Elite analog music & gaming headphones|
|7.1 virtual surround sound||•||•|
|Analog 3.5mm combined jack||•||•||•|
|Mic stores inside ear cup when not in use||•||•|
|Mic mute light||•|
|Backlit ear cups||•||•|
|Foldable ear cups||•||•||•||•|
|Rubber sheathed cable||•||•||•||•|
|Neodymium magnet drivers||40mm||40mm||32mm||40mm||40mm|
|Weight||280g / 0.62lbs||293g / 0.65lbs||250g / 0.55lbs||340g / 0.75lbs||390g / 0.85lbs|
|Included accessories||N/A||- 2m / 6.6ft splitter adapter (combined jack to audio & microphone output)||N/A||N/A||- Premium carry case|
|- 1/4" Audio connector|
|- Swappable audio cables|
706 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 706 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Unplug and plug the headset back into the computer.
2. Retract and extend the microphone.
3. Plug in a known good headset.
4. Plug the headset into my iPhone, and try speaking with tech support.
They agreed to RMA the product. I was emailed instructions about an hour after my call with support. I was instructed to email a pdf of my Amazon.com reciept, along with the serial number of the product. Two days later, I received instructions on how to pack and ship the product to the processing center. After about three weeks, I received an email stating that my RMA had been approved. About a week later, I received an email stating that my replacement was shipping.
It has been more than a month, and we are still waiting for the replacement. If you buy a Razer product, save the packaging. If you have a problem, return it to the retailer you purchased it from.
My 14-year-old son is a Razer fan and spied these himself and put them on his wish list. Since I bought them for him last year, he's used them almost every day while playing his favorite PC games. He says he loves them and that they are comfortable and the sound is great. He also doesn't seem to hear a word I say when he has them on, so he's either a typical teenager (lol), or they block out a fair amount of outside noise (although not advertised as noise canceling headphones). We keep his computer in the living room, so these are great because my husband and I can be in the same room watching TV or hanging out and can still keep an eye on what he's playing, but we don't have to hear the noise from CSGO and his other games. The headphones also look great with his green and black Razer Death Adder mouse and oversized Razer mouse pad. We are 100% satisfied, and we definitely recommend them for anyone looking for over the ear headphones for gaming and music.