Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi Laser Gaming Mouse (Banshee Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor
- Up to 100 Inches-per-Second tracking speed
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 32KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also bought in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Equipped with the revolutionary 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor the Razer Lachesis gaming mouse takes on the same lethal traits as its namesake that will send shivers down your enemies' spines. Add 32KB of onboard memory nine programmable Hyperesponse buttons as well as an impressive 1000Hz Ultrapolling with 1ms response time and you've got a formidable weapon in your arsenal of destruction. Victory beckons - move in for the kill.
Showing 1-4 of 141 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The software is awesome too. Its lightweight, and allows you to literally create the exact mouse you want. Sensitivity setting, control over both blue lights, different profiles, in game quick sensitivity adjustments, button customization, and more.
People are experiencing problems for 3 reasons...
1. They havent removed the pastic protective film from the bottom of the mouse. which is understandable because for an inexperienced user, this film could be mistaken as a part of the mouse. Take the dern film of you silly people...
2. They haven't visited razer's website and installed the appropriate software and firmware. YOU NEED TO DO THIS!! Without correct instructions, would you expect anything, or person to follow through with the directions? The firmware are the directions for the mouse. without it, it cant be expected to fully function.
3. It is highly reccomended that you have a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port for this mouse. Or else, its not running at its full potential.
I highly recommend this mouse, at under $50 you are buying an excellent, lightweigth product, gaurenteed to impress you and your enemies!! <--- really lame i know :)
lots of customizable buttons
glides the best of any mouse I have used
I liked the razor software
Stopped working after a week I had to return it, the mouse would no longer track
didn't fit my hand well- though I adjusted the way I held it, it was ok at best, crummy at worst
the build quality was cheap, it had some rough edges
The buttons weren't placed very well, it was hard to use the side buttons.
I have a death adder that I love, but it just doesn't have enough buttons for me, and having on the fly DPI adjustments is important to me...maybe not others. I have had MANY different mice over the years, the Lachesis looked good on paper, but not in the real world. The Lachesis seemed to work really well until it just stopped tracking. The buttons still worked and so did the scroll wheel, but it wouldn't track. I would have to say this mouse is pretty much a failure for Razor, especially when you read all of the people are having problems with this thing. Too bad.
I would have to recommend staying away from this mouse, there are too many good ones out there. I decided to replace this with the cyborg RAT7.Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse for PC Maximum PC gave it a 10 kick a$$ award, I am going to give it a try. I will review it after I have had it for a while.
I owned a DeathAdder before this, but my fiance took that, so I decided to experiment and bought the Lachesis. The moment I held it in my hand, it felt wrong. This mouse was just not meant for my hands.
Also a word of caution. Do not use the drivers on the disc. They are useless in Windows 7. I kept getting an error saying - "Mouse not detected." Once I downloaded the latest drivers from the website, everything was fine.
If you are someone who prefers a mouse like DeathAdder with a more rounded back, this mouse is probably not going to work for you considering how flat it is. Someone people prefer that kind of a feel. I have known people who thought the DeathAdder was awful, while I loved it.
So thinking about what you are getting. Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi Laser Gaming Mouse (Banshee Blue)