- Save $10.00 on ARGtek DJI Drone Range Extender Kit (B01BAH7EQO) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Cobra SPX900 EXTREME Radar Detector (B00MOVVMIM) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Belkin 3-Port Headset Switch (B00GNN81RC) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.50 on Microsoft Limited Edition HALO Mouse (B00MK24EUI) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It has up to 200 inches per second/ 50g acceleration
- It has multi-color lighting
- It has 4G Dual Sensor System
- It has Gaming-Grade wireless technology
- It has improved battery life and charging dock
- Gaming-Grade Wireless Technology
- 4G Dual Sensor System
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - 10,000 DPI Sensor - Comfortable Grip - World's Most Popular Gaming Mouse B00MYTSDU4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BlueProton||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Active Trade|
|Item Weight||2.12 lbs||3.7 ounces||4.48 ounces||6.4 ounces|
|Battery Type||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)|
|Item Dimensions||4.73 x 4.73 x 8.67 in||2.76 x 5.04 x 1.73 in||1.71 x 2.75 x 4.92 in||3.7 x 4.82 x 1.54 in|
|Hardware Connectivity||Information not provided||USB 1.0||USB||USB 1.0|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Free to Frag
The Razer Mamba wireless mouse returns with an ultra-precise 4G Dual Sensor System. The new iteration makes use of both a laser and an optical sensor to enhance tracking precision by calibrating to different surfaces and allowing adjustment to lift-off tracking.
With up to 15 percent improved battery life for more untethered gaming enjoyment, multi-colored lighting for personalization, and an industry-leading wireless technology, the Razer Mamba is still in a league of its own.
"Very precise and configurable gaming mouse" – Game Star
“…it definitely delivers on its promises—it's lightning fast, accurate, flexible, and comfortable—generally as good or superior to its corded gaming mouse siblings in virtually every way.” – Examiner
“When used for gaming, I've found the Mamba far more customizable, elegant and comfortable than my previous choices to date." – Destructoid
Dual gaming-grade wired/wireless technology
Are you ready to take your gaming further than before, cord-free? As Razer is the pioneer of the world’s first gaming-grade wireless tech, you can be assured the Razer Mamba performs as well cordless as it does corded. With a 1ms response rate, your command is executed first even if you and your opponent react at exactly the same time.When the battery depletes in the Razer Mamba, just plug in the USB cable so you can keep gaming while it recharges, for zero downtime. Or when not in use, pop the Razer Mamba on the charging dock that doubles up as the unit’s wireless receiver.
An incredibly comfortable gaming experience in-hand
Razer Mamba’s curves are subtle and seductive to look at, but it really needs to be held in hand to feel how exquisitely comfortable it is for your fingers. The gentle slope fits snugly under palm while the buttons are all optimally positioned for easy actuation. The Razer Mamba’s right-handed ergonomics lets you game for hours on end without strain and fatigue.
4G dual sensor system
Experience the new pro-gaming standard of precision with the 6400dpi 4G dual sensory system, outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional tracking. The Razer Mamba not only matches the speed of your swipes – no matter your play style – but also lets you track and adjust the cut-off to lift-off distance, empowering you with more control than ever.
From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable micro-switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
Bright pink, deep purple, or Razer green – with over 16 million colors to choose from, make the Razer Mamba shine bright in just the way you want it to.
Razer Synapse enabled
Enhance your Razer Mamba experience with Synapse, Razer’s hardware configurator with online cloud support. From sensitivity to lift-off tracking to surface calibration, you’ll be able to customize every detail. Better still, this data is saved in the cloud, so you can play your way wherever you are. Razer Synapse keeps your Mamba in peak performance via automatic driver and firmware updates so you’ll be on top of your game, all the time.
Top Customer Reviews
The mouse would do random jumps. It is annoying and made playing games not fun at all. I have spent hours collecting tests and proof that this is happening. Finally, razer support told me to return it for a replacement. I was optimistic, yet skeptical.
Today I got the new mouse. After a few hours of use, it started to exibit the exact same issues. I have been putting together more tests to show I am not crazy.
I even searched youtube for people with the same issue. This is the best one to show what is goign on: *edited youtube linke* just youtube mamba 2012 tracking issue.. you will see what I am having issues with. I don't care that it jumps when I lift the mouse. I care that when I use the mouse in normal operation, it jumps.
I have video after video and paint canvas savings after paint canvas showing this same issue.
Please be careful when you purchase this product. I have contacted razer support for a refund. I will update when they get back to me.
IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!
After updating the firmware of the mouse, everything worked perfect. I played for hours last night and had no tracking issue. I feel confident that once the firmware is released there will be a LOT of happy customers.
Thanks for making good razer.
I am sorry to read of any issues with your Razer Mamba 2012. It is very strange that you would have this problem with 2 separate units. I will be sure the support team addresses your support tickets and resolves your issues and/or your refund. We do not want anyone's mouse causing the random jumps you describe.
What is most annoying is that you buy a "gaming" mouse because you intend to use it. This $100 mouse has lasted 5 months where my $20 mice last for 3 or more years.
My only other gripe about this mouse is it's sensor(s). Razer, seriously, I do not need the precision of an electron microscope. I really don't need or want the mouse pointer to wiggle around on the screen when the mouse is on a clean, flat surface (specifically your Goliathus mouse pad). Please make an inexpensive infrared wireless mouse with the same contours as this Mamba and you might have a customer back.
Sorry to hear about your issues with the Mamba. Please get in touch with us ASAP at http://razersupport.com/email in order to initiate an RMA and get a replacement.
Thank you for understanding.
Razer Customer Satisfaction
The Razer Mamba feels great in the hand and has the best tracking you will find on a cordless mouse. After a few hours of use, I had quickly concluded that this mouse was superior to any of Logitech's comparable offerings.
However, after using it for a few days, many issues began to emerge. In short, Razer has serious quality control issues with this particular gaming mouse. I received three of these mice from Amazon, and each had a unique problem:
Mouse 1 - the battery would constantly drain, even when the mouse was not being used. This resulted in about 8-10 hours of uptime before the mouse would require a recharge. I called Razer and they diagnosed this as a hardware problem and suggested that I do an exchange. The mouse is actually supposed to go into standby, thus preserving the battery for days (if the user limits actual usage).
Mouse 2 - the left click was "squishy," meaning you didn't get that nice, tactile effect when clicking. The mouse still worked, but I didn't like how the left and right click felt differently. The scroll wheel also felt loose and made this squeaky noise whenever scrolling. (call me picky, but this is a $130 mouse)
Mouse 3 - the right click button did not actually "click." This was similar to the problem with mouse #2. The right click did, in fact, work; however, at many times, I didn't even know I had the button down. These types of issues really make you realize how the "small" things matter with these types of products.
So, in conclusion: if I actually got a working mouse from Razer, I would be loving it. I would probably give it five stars. However, after observing three separate issues, I quickly came to the conclusion that Razer has terrible quality control. The thing that bothers me most is that Razer clearly invests an insane amount of money into package design. The box for this mouse is like a trophy case. When you open the case, you get three "drawers" that hold the different components for the mouse (e.g. battery, charge cable, etc.). I'm baffled by the fact that Razer invests in these types of things when they clearly have serious issues with actual functionality.
For those brave enough to still purchase, here are a few other CONS to note:
* When charging the mouse, you have to physically switch off the mouse. The "off" switch is located underneath the mouse and isn't the easiest to access. Also, if you forget to flick the switch to off and leave your mouse charging over night, you'll only get 1-2 hours before the residual charge wears off. Note that Logitech products don't require the user to switch on/off when recharging. I have no clue why Razer made this a requirement for normal use.
* The designers provided a USB cable which allows the user to charge and use the mouse at the same time. This is actually an awesome feature since you will be needing constant recharges for this mouse. Unfortunately, the designers also put a physical "locking" mechanism on the mouse to ensure the cable doesn't get pulled during use (sounds reasonable, right?). Well, the lock eject button is on the bottom of the mouse, is incredibly small and difficult to switch. Further, you can't hit that switch without actually clicking the top of the mouse. Why, Razer, why?
* While Razer is quite proud of their battery life, this mouse does not compare to most cordless Logitech mice. In comparison, the Logitech Performance MX mouse can last me an entire week with 8+ hours of daily usage. The Razer would last 1 to 1.5 days with 4 hours of use each day. I would expect a gaming mouse to have less battery life than a non-gaming mouse, but we're talking about 10% of the battery life of a non-gaming mouse.
TL;DR - Received three Mambas, each with unique and separate issues. When it works, this is an awesome mouse (minus a few design flaws).
Sorry to hear that you've had repeated issues with several units. I see that you've been working with the Customer Support team, and hopefully they've done what they can in order to satisfy you.
If your case is still not resolved, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com
Thank you for understanding.
Razer Customer Satisfaction
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Today i got this at best buy for $150 just to try it out.