Razer Orochi - Wired/Wireless RGB Portable Travel Gaming Mouse - Bluetooth 4.0 Enabled & 8,200 DPI
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered with Bluetooth 4.0, the Razer Orochi is designed for portability and is the ideal companion for gamers who are always on the move
- Switch conveniently to the wired mode to experience gaming-grade performance, control, and accuracy at a blistering 1 ms response time ; The Calibration Tab allows you to optimize your Razer Precision Sensor to any mousing
- Capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 210 inches per second and 50 G acceleration, the Razer Orochi’s 4G laser sensor delivers uncompromised accuracy – from blazing speed to pinpoint steadiness
- Fully supported by Razer Synapse, you can push your performance to the limit by customizing your Razer Orochi, tuning it perfectly to your unique specifications
- Coupled with Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, the Razer Orochi provides 60 hours of continuous gameplay, or 7 months of normal usage*, so you get over 3x more battery life than its predecessor
- Please ensure your laptop or Bluetooth adapter is Bluetooth 4.0 compliant for compatibility with Razer Orochi
- Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Gaming On The Go
The perfect complement for gaming on the go, is a mouse that embodies the exact same qualities – portability without compromising on power. The Razer Orochi pushes boundaries by giving you gaming-grade performance in a compact and comfortable package. With up to 100 hours of battery life and the dual wired/wireless Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the Razer Orochi delivers gaming grade performance in wired mode, while being incredibly portable. Powered by an 8,200 DPI laser sensor – the most precise found in a notebook mouse to date – the Razer Orochi has exacting accuracy, so you’ll always have the competitive edge even when you’re gaming on the go.
- Dual wired/wireless Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling (Wired) / 125 Hz Ultrapolling (Wireless)
- 1 ms response time (Wired) / 8 ms response time (Wireless)
- 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
- Battery life: Approximately 100 hrs (continuous gaming) or 7 months (normal usage)
Dual Wired/Wireless Bluetooth Technology for Unrestricted Movement
Engineered with Bluetooth 4.0, the Razer Orochi is designed for portability and is the ideal companion for gamers who are always on the move. Switch conveniently to the wired mode to experience gaming-grade performance, control, and accuracy at a blistering 1 ms response time.
8,200 DPI Laser Sensor for Pinpoint Accuracy
Capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 210 inches per second and 50 G acceleration, the Razer Orochi’s 4G laser sensor delivers uncompromised accuracy – from blazing speed to pinpoint steadiness. Fully supported by Razer Synapse, you can push your performance to the limit by customizing your Razer Orochi, tuning it perfectly to your unique specifications.
7 Months of Battery Life for Extended Gaming on the Go
To maximize your wireless game time, the Razer Orochi features an ultra-accurate sensor optimized for low power consumption. Coupled with Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, the Razer Orochi provides 60 hours of continuous gameplay, or 7 months of normal usage*, so you get over three times more battery life than its predecessor. In the event that the battery does run low from the hours of exhilarating action, you can simply replace both AA batteries and continue dominating whichever battlefield you’re on.
*The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage.
Razer Synapse Enabled
Enhance your Razer Orochi’s gaming experience with Synapse, Razer’s hardware configurator with online cloud support. From sensitivity to lift-off tracking to surface calibration, you get to customize every detail to be saved in the cloud, so you can play at your best in an instant, wherever you are. By also keeping your peripherals at their best via automatic driver and firmware updates, Razer Synapse helps keep you on top of your game, all the time.
Chroma Lighting with 16.8 Million Customizable Color Options
With Chroma customizable lighting on the scroll wheel, you can choose from an impressive 16.8 million color options to personalize your Razer Orochi. Controlled independently via Razer Synapse, you can make this truly unique mouse distinctly yours.
Inter-device Color Synchronization
Whether it’s your favorite shade of green or your guild colors, Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colors, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine. With inter-device color synchronization, your Razer Chroma enabled Razer gaming weapons will always go together perfectly.
Compare with similar items
Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Microsoft Surface Mouse
Razer Mamba Chroma - Professional Grade Esports Wired/Wireless Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - 16,000 DPI Sensor
For Razer Orochi Wired or Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Travel Gaming Mouse Hard EVA Protective Case Carrying Pouch Cover Bag by Hermitshell
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001)
|Price||From $97.49||$72.95||See price in cart||$121.43||$14.99||$34.89|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BlueProton||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HermitShell Case||Amazon.com|
|Hardware Connectivity||Bluetooth||USB||Bluetooth||USB 2.0||Bluetooth||USB 1.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 2.64 x 3.9 in||4.73 x 4.73 x 8.67 in||1.32 x 2.52 x 4.53 in||1.67 x 2.76 x 5.04 in||3.9 x 5.3 x 1.2 in||2.87 x 5.51 x 5.51 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||—||3.2 ounces||4.48 ounces||2 lbs||0.75 lb|
|Platform||Windows 8||Windows 7, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard||Android, Windows 10, Windows, Windows 8, Mac OS X, Windows RT||—||—||Windows|
|Sensor Technology||Laser||Optical, Laser||—||Laser||—||Blue Track|
The Razer Orochi's 8200dpi 4G laser sensor takes out the competition with deadly accuracy. Achieve both the frenzy of wired and the freedom of wireless play with the Razer Orochi. It performs equally well both wired and through wireless Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity found in most laptops.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works great when it's plugged in, but when it is connected with Bluetooth I find that (not even exaggerating) 95% of the time I go to use it it is asleep and takes several seconds to wake up and start working. This didn't seem like such a big issue at first, but over time it gets very aggravating, especially while I'm trying to work. I can change the settings to keep the mouse awake longer with the Razer Synapse software, but then the battery life drops to the point where I have to change the batteries weekly - not terrible, but nowhere near my Logitech Marathon mouse, who's batteries I have to change maybe once a year.
On the whole I like the mouse and I don't even mind using it in wired mode, the only issue there is that since my tablet PC only has USB-C ports, I have to plug it in through a long adapter and it takes up 1/3 of my USB real estate. This was a terrible decision by the PC manufacturer and not the fault of Razer at all, but it still effects my use of this mouse.
I wanted the Bluetooth functionality, but honestly the Logitech wireless dongles aren't so bad, and they have proven consistent over the years. Might even see what Microsoft has since this is a Windows PC. Or I'll forgo wireless altogether and go for a wired mouse, they're cheaper, don't take batteries, and the wired response times are better anyway.
CONS: My only real complaint is that the it feels a little too small. I think my hand rests better on an HP x4000b (but I ditched for lack of side buttons). There have been a few cases where this has caused me to accidentally hit the side buttons. This has yet to affect a game I've played or my regular web surfing. I imaging I'm "holding it wrong" and I'll get into a habit that prevents that from happening at all. In the mean time, I'll just imagine this mouse as a little too short to get all 5 stars.
NOTES: The cord feels a little flimsy, but, given the nylon cover I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for durability. In any case, it's a universal micro USB port so it should be easy to fashion a replacement if they disappear from the internet before I move on to another mouse.
- included USB cable is good quality and very flexible
- included case is also very nice
- has Bluetooth so can operate in wired or wireless modes
- the software for installing the drivers REALLY REALLY sucks. Updates don't work half the time and I was unable to use my mouse with Bluetooth until it magically started working recently.
- I feel like I can never get the mouse to work the same in Bluetooth mode as it does in USB mode. It almost feels slightly laggy.