|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Razer Overwatch BlackWidow Chroma: Esports Gaming Keyboard - Durable up to 80 Million Keystrokes - Powered by Razer Chroma - Razer Green Mechanical Switches (Tactile and Clicky)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before
- The Razer Overwatch BlackWidow Chroma is manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes
- The Razer Overwatch BlackWidow Chroma features individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options, all easily set through Razer Synapse
- Whether it’s your favorite hero’s colors or the iconic Overwatch Orange, Razer Chroma gives you the freedom to decide
- Each hero has their own color scheme and your Razer Chroma enabled devices will react according to the hero you are playing
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on Quality Keyboards and Mouse by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black), 30-Pack $6.99
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse , 10-Pack $121.12
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, 10-Pack $81.65
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer BlackWidow Chroma-Overwatch Edition
The Razer Mechanical Switch was introduced, giving the Razer BlackWidow an even greater advantage with one of the world’s first mechanical switch designed from the ground up specifically for gaming. This enabled Overwatch Agents to take their skill to the next level with more speed and precision than ever before. By redefining the limits of performance, this elite mechanical gaming keyboard left the competition in the dust, even faster than before.
- Razer Green Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
- 80 million keystrokes life span
- Razer Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
Razer Mechanical Switches
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you the speed and responsiveness you need for battle during the Omnic crisis. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction.
Engineered For Durability
Razer Mechanical Switches have consistently proven themselves to be the best for gaming, delivering both top-notch performance and reliable durability, no matter how intense your payload pushes get. This very same Razer technology and design is now being manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
Razer Chroma Lighting With 16.8 Million Customizable Color Options
Whether you’re in the mood for Soldier 76 blue, D’va pink, or Lucio green, you can now illuminate your Razer BlackWidow Chroma just the way you want. All set easily through Razer Synapse, this beloved gaming keyboard becomes uniquely yours.
Inter-Device Color Synchronization
Whether it’s your favorite hero’s colors or the iconic Overwatch Orange, Razer Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colors, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine. With inter-device color synchronization, your Razer Chroma enabled Razer gaming weapons will always go together perfectly.
Overwatch Razer Chroma Integration
See your Razer Chroma enabled devices interact directly with Overwatch. Each hero has their own color scheme and your Razer Chroma enabled devices will react according to the hero you are playing. Watch your keyboard flash as you cast Graviton Surge as Zarya or see the pulse of Yellow and Green when you crossfade as Lucio.
Custom Lighting Controls Via Razer Synapse
Razer Synapse is a cutting-edge, intuitive software that functions as the Razer BlackWidow Chroma’s brain. Sync your personal lighting settings – ranging from Spectrum Cycling, Breathing, Custom, Preloaded Templates, Reactive, or Wave – automatically with this unified cloud-based configurator.
Bearing the distinct Razer BlackWidow design, the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma gives you the unbridled freedom to truly express yourself, not just with an impressive spectrum of colors but with personalized lighting controls as well. Features tactile and durable Razer Green Mechanical switches.
1,579 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Blackwidow is wonderfully straightforward in terms of key layout and functions. There are only 5 multi-function keys (fully-programmable using Razer's Synapse software) and a full-sized number pad. The media control functions must be activated by pressing and holding down the FN key. This is different than many keyboards where the media controls are either direct access, or usable sans the FN key. My former keyboard, Microsoft's excellent Sidewinder X6, had analog-style knobs to control volume as well as keyboard lighting. For me, this remains the most elegant solution...
This being a Chroma version of the Blackwidow, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the RGB lighting effects. Bright, vivid and dramatic, they really make this keyboard stand out from the rest of the premium/gaming category. Both Razer and Corsair have the most powerful RGB features on the market, with both companies lighting each and every individual key. But what sets Razer apart is that they use a white membrane to "back" the keyboard switches, making the lighting effects much more powerful and giving the colors added "pop". The Synapse software may not be as customizable (currently) as Corsair's, but it far easier to use in both customizing the lighting effects, and more importantly, customizing the key functions as well as setting up user and gaming profiles.
So, there you have it. The Razer Blackwidow Chroma is an excellent choice as a premium keyboard that can satisfy the PC gaming/enthusiast crowd. The construction and parts used are first-rate and the Chroma RGB lighting is best-in-class, IMHO. If you're looking for a keyboard to compliment that high-end, custom PC rig you've built (and want performance to match it's looks), you should have the Blackwidow Chroma at the top of a very short list...
Other than that, the keys have a nice click with an actuation point at around a 50% press. The lighting is nice, and has lots of options. The keys are clicky, but not excessively loud. (Never had any complaints while in a voice chat.)
- Very clicky
- No additional drivers to install
- Very easy to configure the colors (flashing/strobing/etc) using FN key combinations included in the tiny manual. I'm always grateful for good instructions.
- In many settings (like when it lights up in response to keystrokes) the colors don't look very bright. If you're going to spend a lot of money on a keyboard that lights up with flashing colors, you want fireworks. I don't think the trouble is really the brightness. In those modes the keys that aren't lit shine a white light that reflects off the metal base, obscuring all of the other colors and dulling the effect. It would be better if they were left dark.
- The main area (not counting arrows and number pad) is narrower than my Logitech G710. Maybe I'd get used to it.
- the numlock and caps lock indicators are positioned just above the number pad where they can't be seen from a normal typing angle. You have to lean forward to see them. They made room at the top for three bright blue LEDs that don't do anything at the top - why not put indicators there?
- The six huge, bright blue LEDs (three on each side) don't do anything, but they're way brighter than the backlighting. Why add lights that only dull the effect of the RGB backlighting?