|Item Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 13.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||RZ02-00330100-R3U1|
|Color||6 moths Parts/Labor or Replacement|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||9in X 7.5in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RZ02-00330100-R3U1|
Razer Sphex – Hard Gaming Mouse Mat - Optimized Tracking Surface Mouse Pad Preferred by Pro Gamers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Razer Sphex was made with one primary mission in mind: to make high gaming grade performance affordable for everyone.
- The Razer Sphex keeps up with any other mousing surface regarding precision and tracking quality for both Optical and Laser mice.
- The innovative adhesive used for the Razer Sphex enables you to attach and remove it easily; making it the perfect companion anywhere you go.
- The ultrathin form factor allows gamers to play on a gaming grade surface that is literally a skin of the desktop
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the Razer Sphex, Razer introduces the first gaming grade desktop skin. With a value proposition unmatched by other gaming mouse mats, the Razer Sphex delivers high tracking performance on the thinnest mousing surface ever. Additionally the multiuse adhesive of the Razer Sphex lets you attach and remove it on any surface, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Besides the obvious reason for buying this (the awesome radiological image of course!!!) it's also just an overall good product.
Quality wise, it seems to be where one would expect a mouse pad to be. It's withstood daily use by multiple individuals over the past few months as continues to look brand new...... No rips, tears, snags or any other signs of wear.
I saw other reviewers stating their disappointment that the "new" one isn't as good as the "old," but decided to give it a shot. I'll agree somewhat. The previous design had a higher pad with more give in the gel, but for me, the new one seems just about as comfortable to use. I may cut an old mouse pad to shape, and glue it to the bottom of the wrist rest to give it some additional height if I think it's necessary, but will use it awhile longer before trying that.
I wish Fellowes has just left well enough alone, as the prior design *was* a bit better, but if I'd not have had the old one to compare side by side, I may not have noticed the difference.
Still a quality product, and the best I've found.