|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3733 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-1065G7 4 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q, 13.3" FHD 1080p 60Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 3, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$400.99 (22%)|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for mobility: Built for performance with an ultra thin, light, and durable CNC anybody, anodized aluminum frame
- Futureproof design: Thunderbolt 3 capable, compatible with Razer Core x External GPU enclosures for additional power; supports SSD upgradability
- Biometric security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available with multiple preset profiles
- Summary: Intel Core i7-1065G7 4 core processor with 1. 3GHz/3. 9GHz (base/max turbo), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q, 13.3" FHD 60Hz matte display, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
- Connectivity technology: USB
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy this product as Renewed and save $160.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics - For true gaming performance
The Razer Blade Stealth with GeForce GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture. With up to 2X the performance of the GeForce GTX 950M and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050, it is a supercharger for today’s most popular games, and even faster with modern titles.
Ultralight and Ultrathin - For total mobility to game anywhere
The Razer Blade Stealth is only about 3.2 lbs and 0.6” thin, making it extremely portable and mobile. The unibody frame is fortified using precision CNC-machining of high-grade aluminum and the stealth black color is anodized into the aluminum at a sub-molecular level for maximum durability.
Full HD Thin Bezel Matte Display - For fast framerates and visual clarity
The thin bezel 13-inch Full HD matte display is calibrated to ensure acute color accuracy. Featuring 100% sRGB color saturation for exceptional visual clarity whether you’re working or gaming.
Razer Chroma Keyboard - For limitless personalization and style
The keyboard features Razer Chroma single-zone RGB lighting for an immersive gaming experience, and a precision glass touchpad that gives you accurate touch controls.
External Graphics Ready - For desktop-class performance and gaming
Connect the Razer Blade Stealth laptop to the Razer Core X external graphics to experience a surge in graphic performance for desktop-grade gaming and advanced creative production. Razer Core X sold separately.
Full Suite of Connectivity - For easy access to different connections
Stay equipped with a full array of connectivity including Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB-A, wireless AX, and Windows Hello infrared camera, allowing you to connect faster for total adaptability.
Compare with similar items
Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-1065G7 4 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q, 13.3"1080p 120Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 3, Black
Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-1165G7 4 Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q, 13.3" 1080p 120Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 4
Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 15.6" FHD 1080p 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3, Black
ASUS UX534FTC-AS77 ZenBook 15 Laptop, 15.6” UHD 4K NanoEdge Display, Intel Core i7-10510U, GeForce GTX 1650, 16GB, 512GB PCIe SSD, ScreenPad 2.0, Amazon Alexa Compatible, Windows 10, Icicle Silver
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
|Sold By||Happy Ranger||RockyStone Electronic||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||J-Tech Digital, Inc|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||3.9 GHz||3.9 GHz||3.9 GHz||5 GHz||4.9 GHz||5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||—||—||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||8.27 x 11.99 x 0.60 inches||8.27 x 11.90 x 0.60 inches||11.90 x 8.27 x 0.60 inches||13.98 x 0.78 x 9.25 inches||13.90 x 8.70 x 0.70 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches|
|Item Weight||3.13 lbs||6.26 lbs||—||4.70 lbs||3.60 lbs||5.07 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth, 802.11ax||802.11ax|
The anybody frame is fortified using precision CNC-machining of high-grade aluminum, and its stealth black color is anodized into the aluminum at a sub-molecular level for maximum durability. The design Now features a tone-on-tone Razer logo for a sleek appearance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. GPU kicks ass to play most games in mid or even high. I drop resolution to 720p and it looks nice color wise and clarity
2. The Size, its perfect. Not huge like a 15 and smaller than Razer blade 2017.
3. The speakers. Quality is great
5. Fan noise...even maxing it out it is barely loud. Razer blade 14 is loud and most 15 inch laptops is noticable.
1. GHOSTING, on a 2019 laptop? Should be non existent. Even my 2017 Razerblade has less ghosting. This is unacceptable. Your eyes might get use to it, but it's hard to deal with when using other laptops that has better quality quality 60hz.
2. CPU Clocks are low. When encoding a handbrake video, I see the speeds going from 2.4ghz to 1.3ghz. Probably to prevent thermal throttling. Luckily I can use the GPU NVENC with handbrake, but I prefer the CPU because it does the quality a bit better. If it's anything like previous razers, a bios hack could fix this...
2. 100 w docking station required to power up machine, so far most docking stations 90w are enough to charge it slowly with the annoying warning about charge too low.
3. Finger Print Magnet, be sure to get a Dbrand Skin
An important note for those that's planning on upgrading the drive! If you put in a brand new blank SSD and install Windows, then the touchpad won't work. Razer doesn't put the drivers on their site for it. The only way I got my 2TB to work is to clone the original SSD to it. I'm guessing it's some sort of proprietary drivers combined with Microsoft's Precision drivers.
And this thing is a fingerprint magnet...I swear this thing gets fingerprint just by looking at it. Ordered a bdrand skin for this. Wished they offered the GTX version in Mercury White.
As far as I know, this is the only windows laptop with a dedicated gpu that will run full power over usb-c charger.
***UPDATE April 2020***
I wanted to update my review and stress that the screen wobble is actually pretty annoying. It may not bother most people, but coming from mostly using dell xps, thinkpad, and macbook pro laptops - the screen wobble / hinge looseness is pretty annoying. It's OKAY if you use it on a flat surface and don't type too hard, but using it on your lap you will notice it much more. If you are anal and bothered by this type of thing then you may not be happy with this laptop. I'm passed the return period so I'll be keeping it, but I find myself getting annoyed with the screen movement at least once a day.
So, there aren't really any alternatives yet. This laptop could have been amazing but here are the things I think could be better and should be better for this price:
-BACKLIGHT BLEED. I went through 2 of these laptops from amazon. They both had noticeable backlight bleed. I know some people aren't as bothered by this, but it is possible to get an IPS display with no discernible backlight bleed, so this laptop could do better. If you are bothered by backlight bleed, as I am, be warned, I don't think you'll get one without it. You can also read the reviews on notebookcheck, their units also had backlight bleed / uneven backlight.
Other than that, the display is pretty good but has a large bottom bezel. I would have loved to see a 16x10 display to take up more of that height with screen space.
- Build quality. I know a lot of people would disagree, but I don't think the build quality is that great on this laptop mostly due to thinner metal. I'm coming from a 2017 macbook pro 13" and the macbook absolutely feels better made. I'd rather have the laptop be a 10th of a pound heavier and feel more sturdy.
- Hinge. The hinge is on the border of being too wobbly. To clarify, you can open the lid with one hand and the display doesn't move on it's own, but if the table it's on is bumped even slightly you'll notice the screen wobble. It's not a huge concern right now, but I wonder how long it will hold up. I would have liked to have seen a little more tension, especially around 90 degrees.
- Keyboard could have more travel and some of the keys are strange sizes. Coming from a macbook pro, it's fine.
- Battery life is fine, especially as it can easily be charged via usb c battery pack, but I'd be fine with a slightly thicker laptop for more battery life.
- Speakers are not good. I've heard worse, but they distort at medium volume and sound very thin. I was hoping for more after razers acquisition of THX.
This laptop is still pretty unique and I think they made the right compromises for the 100w usb c power limit. Traveling with one charger is extremely convenient. However, if the display had less backlight bleed (ideally none), the speakers were better, and the hinge was every so slightly more firm this laptop would be amazing and worth the asking price.
Top reviews from other countries
Like most people considering the RBS, I was immediately drawn to the GTX1650 in this laptop (unfortunately a Max Q) and so far, it hasn't disappointed. I like the idea of doing some light gaming on the go and this hasn't disappointed in this respect. I reluctantly fired up Overwatch despite the current controversies to give this a go... and at 1080P high/ultra with vsync, the RBS2019 is buttery smooth. On a screen this size, I have no complaints. The laptop ran very quiet during a few rounds and I was surprised by this.
As for productivity, I find the 1080P display to be a bummer. The 16:9 aspect ratio is crammed compared to my previous macbook pro's 2560*1600 display and I find multiple windows to be tough on this display. That being said, the screen itself looks fairly good but I must say that I miss the crisp'ness of a higher resolution display. Aside from that, the laptop is super snappy in everything I've thrown at it so far in terms of productivity. I'm still getting used to the keyboard though - the Lenovo at work has screwed up my finger placement.
The general build quality feels excellent. It's truly the Apple of the windows world... though I've heard some awful things about Razer reliability... let's see. I'll update if I run into any problems. Keys are comfortable to type on, the trackpad is comparable to the Mac and the lid feels solid when opening and closing. The overall laptop is light but has a nice solid heft to it.
The device is a huge fingerprint magnet. Not even just little fingerprints that wipe right out, I had to grab a cloth.
Only improvement i would say the screen bezel could improve on the bottom. Make the screen 1920x1200 is better.
Also when not using dgpu hope the cpu could switch to 25w for faster code compile.