|Brand Name||Axpertec Inc|
|Item model number||RZ04-00590100-R3U1|
|Item Weight||1.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 4.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.43 x 4.33 x 9.26 inches|
Razer Tiamat Over Ear 2.2 Stereo PC Gaming Headset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two Discrete Low Frequency Drivers For Super Deep Bass - The Razer Tiamat 2.2 houses not one, but two sub-woofer drivers for stronger bass support and overall audio performance so you are closer to the action and further from thin, mediocre bass lines.
- Optimized Positional Audio - The audio drivers in the Razer Tiamat 2.2 have been designed to simulate a three-dimensional audio effect for deeper immersion with your games.
- Maximum Comfort, Maximum Durability - The Razer Tiamat 2.2's sturdy construction and snug-fit padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep terrorizing noobs during those hardcore marathon gaming sessions.
- Optimized positional audio for immersive game play
- Precise, noise-filtering unidirectional microphone, The audio drivers in the Razer Tiamat 2.2 have been designed to simulate a three-dimensional audio effect
- Slim, easy-to-use in-line volume control and mic mute function, Two sub-woofer drivers deliver stronger bass support and overall audio performance
- Replaceable, soft-touch leatherette ear cushions
- Braided fiber cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Trivalley Electronics and More|
|Item Dimensions||4.33 x 8.43 x 9.26 in||6.97 x 3.36 x 8.27 in||3.9 x 6.2 x 7.8 in||7.25 x 4.3 x 7.75 in||9.09 x 9.1 x 9.29 in||7.01 x 8.27 x 3.94 in|
Tiamat 2.2Razer Tiamat 2.2 is equipped with two additional discrete low frequency drivers for super deep bass.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the Razer Tiamat 2.2, a serious gaming-grade stereo headset optimized for positional audio ensuring complete aural immersion in the heat of battle. This unprecedented headset is also outfitted with a bass driver in each highly comfortable leatherette-cushioned ear cup for maximum boom. Where ordinary headsets crack, the Razer Tiamat 2.2 stays rock solid under intense audio pressure be it in the first hour of gaming or the eleventh.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on July 30, 2016
I'm very happy with my purchase. extremely comfortable, noise canceling, sound quality is really good, but for more demanding people can use the Razer Surround Pro to equalize the sound and to calibrate the surround sound.
with that been said, it sounds fantastic and the bass is very extreme, but really enjoyable in my opinion.
the build quality is really sturdy over all, except for the mic when pulled all the way out it feels really awkward and it feels like its gonna break every time i pull the mic out, but the sound quality of the mic is really good
the braided cable and the volume control is definitely a plus but nothing out of this world.
i use this headset for movies, and to listen to all kinds of music and everything sounds fantastic, and during games it helps me pin point my enemies before i even see them.
i recommend this headset to anybody.
on May 13, 2014
I researched several articles online and found the Razer Tiamat a great combo of performance, review rating and price.
1) Very comfortable on the head/ears even after several hours of use.
2) I am not a professional game player so several hundreds of dollars is out of the question, but you get what you pay for also, so cheap was also a waste of time. Roughly $100 is reasonable with the assurance of solid quality.
3) As mentioned above, Solid Quality. Feels heavy but isn't on the head and ears. Also it feels of strong material to resist dropping. Plus with how the head band expands to fit your head this is great for resisting 3 year old hands that like to pull and twist things (bye bye previous headphones)
4) Performance is really great. It helps that the ear cups cover your entire ear and really remove you, sound wise, from your surroundings. I use this primarily for games and have used it for movies also. Great quality for each type of entertainment. Love the Bass!!
5) lastly it looks great, very smart for the mic to telescope up into the ear cup (again avoiding 3 year old hands) and I especially appreciate the very long cord. I use my 42" TV for my monitor so I sit comfortably on my couch while playing. The long length is appreciated as well as the quality of the cord to resist damage. Anyone who complains on the length is just a complainer.
on April 20, 2015
Easy to navigate the Razer Synapse software during setup. Convenient in-line microphone muting and volume adjustment. Though not designed to be, these headphones provide some noise-cancelling naturally. A bit uncomfortable at first (switching from foam-pad muffs), but I quickly adjusted to this setup and came to thoroughly enjoy the fit. The microphone produces a quality voice and can be conveniently tucked back into the headset when not being used (though I fear this will be the first component to deteriorate/break). The natural bass level is WAY too high, and I immediately scaled it back using the software EQ in Synapse which eliminated the problem, and the "surround-sound" is as good as I've heard in a 2.2 headset. I've been using them daily for over a year now with no issue.
High quality and wonderful but you better have A SMALL HEAD to fit these. Very very narrow and do not adjust up or down either.
on January 18, 2017
This does not adjust up or down on your head, so your ears better be in the right alignment or you are out of luck.
The fit of your head in between the headset ear pads is very NARROW. Did not fit my skinny teen's head and gave him a headache. Was not able to pull or stretch or adjust it so it could be a bit wider. I have a small head and it was uncomfortable for me too. Squishes your head.
The quality is very high. Very well made. My young son 10 yrs old loves this.
on June 28, 2014
Earpiece broke and fell down right after the Amazon 30 day return period. Earpiece has a small plastic shaft that detached. So now we have to work with the Razer support dept. They have been excellent in the past with year old mouse issues, but these headphones should have a sturdier earpiece mount.
UPDATE - RMAed headset back to Razer in Calif. Three week round-trip process while 13 yrs old awaited headset. Razer does not have a credit card return/forward shipment option so we waited and waited. Then the microphone went out on the replacement headset within the first week. Razer support ignored my original request for a refund as the product was defective twice in less than 60 days of use or 90 days of ownership. Razer offered an another RMA and then they stopped replying. I contacted Amazon and they were kind enough to issue a refund.
on July 28, 2016
Long Braided Cable
Horrible Sound Quality
Horrible Microphone Quality
Microphone is Loose / Poorly Secured
This is the first Razer product that I have purchased that I have not been happy with. I seriously think the Tiamat 2.2 that I received from "R&D Corp" was a counterfeit.
on October 7, 2017
Analog Buzzing sound on two sets of headphones. May be a bad ground in my computer but I doubt it.
Let our support team assist you with the problems you are having with your Razer Tiamat 2.2. Our team would be more than happy to assist you. Contact our team through http://rzr.to/help.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Razer Customer Advocacy
on October 14, 2016
The overall quality is good, the sound is okay, however the mic came in damaged and therefore not working. The shipping was faster than excepted.
I'll give out 2/5 for the shipping and item's sound quality overall sorry, but a damaged item is not worth more.
Most recent customer reviews
Loved the headset at first after a month the microphone that is suppose to spring out no long stays upright it just drops down - OK no biggie the voice quality is decent when...Read more
the bass is amazing. the software is amazing. love it over my old G930 wireless
I bought these a gift, and thee free software upgrade promo code did not work.Is there a solution to this
Works great feels great only problem i had is i would of liked it to be usb instead of the 3.5 jacks.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: driver game, gaming headsets big ear, pc razer, ultimate gaming pc, best gaming headphones, best gaming headset