Razor BoGo Pogo Stick
|Price:||$194.30 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latest reinvention of a timeless, classic toy
- Patented bow-assist spring adds a boost of power!
- Look of a classic pogo with the action of cutting edge technology
- Licensed technology from Carnegie Mellon University
- High-performance pogo is made of aircraft-grade aluminum
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||5 x 12 x 44.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.9 pounds|
- Bow-assist spring is enclosed for safety and provides a smooth, high jump
- Carries riders up to 140 pounds
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum tube and deck
- Soft foam grips
- Patented bow assist spring
- Foot pegs
- Measures 12.25 by 5.5 by 45 inches
- Decorations may vary
- No assembly required
Top Customer Reviews
It feels completely different than a regular pogo stick, but it still works.
If you wanna try something diffrent, this is for you.
Also, you could really get hurt with that bow thing constantly pushing forward.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
High quality. We have had it for 3 years and it still is in great shape with the amount of abuse it has taken.Published 20 months ago by lake
Bought this years ago for my two children. Absolutely no problem with not having enough strength. Absolutely no problem with bruising. Read morePublished 21 months ago by CQJ
This is a very strange pogo stick. All pogo sticks I've purchased have listed weight ranges. One of the reviewers said its good up to 140 lbs, another said they have a 65 lb... Read morePublished on June 1, 2014 by Ira L. Gershenhorn
After 2 years, my most destructive grandson has been unable to damage this pogo stick. It was a gift meant to exhaust him while improving his balance. Read morePublished on February 9, 2014 by Dena
It was very big and very heavy for my 7-years old kid, I returned it, he did not manage to use it.Published on January 19, 2014 by Monica Selva Soto
I bought this for my son he was 11 he uses it all the time and loves it very much it's a little stiffer than I thought but it's been a greatPublished on January 7, 2014 by Amber Holmes
My 12 year old son love's it. He has had hours of fun with it. Several of his friends got one after seeing his.Published on December 10, 2013 by Flstc 08