Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Razor A Kick Scooter
|Price:||$31.55 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$13.44 (30%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; weighs only 6 pounds
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; 6-month warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
The Scooter that Started it all
The year 2000 was a phenomenal success for the original A model Razor kick scooter. From hip city dwellers, to celebrities, to businessmen to kids, the Razor kick scooter was one of the most talked-about, desired, and best selling items of 2000, winning the prestigious Toy of the Year award from the Toy Industry Association.
While the scooters caught on quickly, they also quickly became an integral part of American culture. They have become a classic mode of transportation like bikes and skateboards that will be enjoyed by riders for years to come.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented folding mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341,B2)
- Adjustable handlebars
- Urethane wheels
- Foam grips
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26 x 13.5 x 34 inches
- Product Weight: 5 lbs.
- No Assembly Required
- Sweet Pea Only: Includes bell and handlebar streamers
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lbs.
- For ages 5 and up
- Available Colors: Clear/Black, Blue, Red, Green, Pink, and Sweet Pea (Each Sold Separately)
Urethane Wheels and Patented Rear Fender Brake
Riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk.
Patented Folding Mechanism
Fold up into a compact footprint, so riders can fit the scooter inside a bag or carry it at their side.
Handlebars adjust for the prefect fit.
Sweet Pea a Kick Scooter
Built on our original A model frame, the Sweet Pea scooter sports cute pink details, including handlebar streamers and pretty decals. You’ll know it’s a Sweet Pea rider when she rings the bell.
The model that started the Razor® revolution, the A scooter is now a true classic. The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum frame folds up for easy storage, and urethane wheels deliver a smooth ride. Adjustable handlebars with foam grips accommodate users of varying heights.
Color: Blue | Style: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CompanyC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope you found my review helpful if so please click the helpful button below. Thanks
I can also absolutely confirm that this scooter does not work well for a 5' 6" tall, 140lb woman. Even going slow. Which reminds me, check out my review of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large Tough Strips and SeflGrip First Aid Support Bandage. Good stuff.
The best part is the kids love these. They can go fast with minimal effort. The learning curve for a 5 year old is about 10 to 15 minutes to be able to ride. In addition, we see young teens still riding them at the local skate park doing tricks. So not only does the product last but so does the fun.
A must have for most kids.
Update Amazon took care of the problem and aside from a dud wheel this scooter is very well built. I am 6ft tall and almost 200 lbs and have been riding it with my daughter and if it can handle me a child shouldn't be able to hurt it no matter what they do.