- Product Dimensions: 39.5 x 32.5 x 15.5 inches ; 9.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00IF13RTC
- Item model number: 13014444
- Average Customer Review: 131 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #75,151 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Razor California Longboard Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ultimate stretch scooter, super stylized deck with integrated kick tail!
- 32" extra-long polypropylene deck with integrated kick tail
- Patented rear fender brake helps the rider stay in control
- Features large urethane wheels, adjustable handlebars, Rigid downtube, and soft rubber grips
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||15.5 x 32.5 x 39.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||9.2 pounds|
|Item Weight||9.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.15 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||220 pounds|
Razor California Longboard Scooter - Wood: Cruise into the sunset with this classic scooter. The California Longboard scooter is the ultimate stretch ride with its super stylized deck with an integrated kick tail! Slide the adjustable height handlebars for your choice of ride; up for a relaxing ride or drop them low and scoot old school style. Features include 32" extra-long deck with 7 ply wood laminate and integrated kick tail, large urethane wheels, equipped with a patented rear fender brake helping the rider stay in control. Also comes outfitted with, adjustable handlebars to accommodate riders of several different heights, steel t-tube and frame construction, and rigid welded down tube for stability. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor California Longboard scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
UPDATE - The handle bars will not tighten at the bottom collar. I first noticed it in June as our son doesn't always communicate problems like this. I tightened it up. It constantly comes loose. I have even used a ratchet with an allen wrench socket. Not a good collar design. We still love the overall design, but the fact that the handle bars will not stay aligned with the front wheel is a safety issue.
The reason this is an initial review is that I've only ridden it a few times so far but i love it. The extra space on the longboard style for my feet are great. I'm 5'8 and am happy with the handle bar height. Don't overthink it, you do not want handlebars that are too high.
Wheels are a little bigger than pictured, which im happy about.