2 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Razor E200 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$190.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$39.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 12mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, and large 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
An Electric Ride!
The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters. With a full size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 13 and up and travels at speeds up to 12 miles per hour. The child-friendly electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200, E200S, E300 and E300S) – just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
- Full-size deck and frame.
- Speeds up to 12 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- All steel frame and fork.
- High torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated rear brake.
- 8-inch pneumatic tires.
- Retractable kickstand.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37 x 16 x 42 inches.
- Some assembly required.
It’s the best way to get your need for speed
The E200 electric scooter has a full size deck and frame, designed for ages 13 and up and travels at speeds up to 12 miles-per-hour. Other upgrades include a rear break for smoother stopping power and two pneumatic tires for smooth rolling. Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24 volts Seal battery system. Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly.
8 inch pneumatic tires
Features two 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smoother ride.
High torque, chain driven motor
Boasting a high proformance, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor with speeds up to 12mph.
Full-size deck and frame
With a full size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 13 and up.
Twist grip trottle and hand operated rear brake
Hand operated rear brake for smoother stopping power.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is not a lot of assembly, just simply attach the handbar which is locked down using a clamp and tightened via 2 hex bolts. A tool is provided. Here is where the item goes sideways. I assembled the first one, turned it on and it seemed to work fine. The motor works and the brakes work as well. Great, on to the second one. After assembly, I hit the accelerator, it clunked and then the rear wheel would not move at all. After checking the manual I figured out that the chain likely fell out. I followed the instructions to expose the chain and sure enough, it was not on the motor or the rear wheel sprocket. I re-assembled and turned the rear wheel manually. The chain would fall off after 1 revolution. It turned out, that the rear sprocket that is attached to the rear wheel was bent (photo attached). So as the chain hit that section it would pop right off. I was able to bend that part of the sprocket with channel locks to level it out. So far, it is now working, but the real test will come when the kids use it Christmas morning. I AM SO GLAD I ASSEMBLED AND TESTED EVERYTHING BEFORE HAND. There is no time to return, so I will see if this works. I just share this in case you run into the same thing and have to troubleshoot. Instead of returning it, I will reach out to Razor and request a new rear sprocket. It is just a shame that this passed quality control testing and was shipped that way. That area is completely enclosed so it did not occur during transit...simply China made crap. Only time will tell, I hope it works for the long run. I will update this review after a few days of use. I also uploaded a picture of the chain installed.