Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor RSF650 Street Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen
- Features custom 12 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and Hidden storage compartment
- Recommended for ages 16 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds. Speeds up to 17 mph. Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3" x 26" x 30.7"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||16.3 x 30 x 54.9 inches|
|Item Weight||124.21 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||165 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||220 pounds|
The Razor Rsf650 is powered by a powerful 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven Motor on a steel trellis-frame chassis design featuring street geometry with low profile windscreen. At speeds up to 17 mph (27 km/H) with up to 50 minutes of continuous use the Razor Rsf650 will be a dominate force on the streets! features custom 12 inch 10-spoke Mag wheels and street tires, double crown fork, variable speed twist-grip throttle, hand-operated rear disc brake system, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and shatter-resistant plastic fairings. Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding metal foot pegs, and hidden storage compartment. 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use. Recommended for ages 16 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor ride-owns are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Shipping was on time and nothing was damaged. Scooter came 95% assembled and all you need to do is bolt the handlebar on, check tire pressure, and initially charge for 12 Hours before first ride.
Who said being an adult isn't fun! All the neighbors can't help but say "where'd you get that?!"
Where I live this is classified as a motorized scooter which means you cannot ride on the sidewalk and only in the bike lane or ride hand curb of the road. Plus you must wear a helmet.
I wouldn't remove the razor logos on the "gas tank" in case a cop wants to argue that it's a full on motorcycle(you never know). I just put black duct tape on the gas tank to make it look better and if I get flack for some reason I'll just peel it out in front of the cop to make my point. But just ride around the neighborhoods and you shouldn't have much of any problems.
One last point, this is miles better than a regular gas engine powered pocket bike. You are nowhere near as loud, no need for messy gas mixing, and you don't upset your neighbors.
All said and done I recommend the Razor RSF 650 scooter if you want some fun.
I'll update this review as time goes on and I rack up more miles.
11/30/2016 Update: It's been over a month since I received this razor scooter and I've ridden over 200 miles so far. Still holding up like a champ!