Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by a 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 29.7 inch (754 mm) deck length and high quality 5-ply Maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (2.4 Ghz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Features high-grip urethane wheels and custom reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and Geared, rear-wheel drive
- Recommended for ages 9 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Made To Zoom!
The RazorX Cruiser gives the skateboard an electrifying kick. It puts the control of the kick-start,125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor under your feet and in the palm of your hand with its wireless, digital, hand-held remote for electrifying skate action. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on this versatile cruiser, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn skateboard action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Speeds up to 10 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- 29.7” length 5-ply maple deck.
- 80 mm, 80a PU street wheels.
- Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability.
- Kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor (no alignment, no chain or belt).
- 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable battery.
- Wireless (2.4 GHz), digital, hand-held remote with wrist strap (replaceable) and battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 29.7” x 10.6” x 5.7”.
- Product Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- No assembly required.
- For ages 9 years and up.
- Supports rider weight up to 220 lbs.
RazorX Cruiser offers the quality, safety, service, and style you’ve come to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
29.7” (754 mm) deck length and high-quality, 5-ply maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride, perfect for cruising.
Geared Rear-Wheel-Drive Motor
The versatile Cruiser features a kick-start, 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
Digital Remote Control
Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action.
High-grip urethane wheels with custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape, and geared, rear-wheel drive motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt.
Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom! The new RazorX Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete Cruiser uses an innovative geared, rear-wheel drive and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, and then lean into the lithium-ion-powered carve-and-turn action. The 29.7" (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new, geared, rear-wheel-drive technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won't have to worry about alignment issues, chains or belts. Recommended for ages 9 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor Ride-ons are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to figure out what's wrong. Opened up one of the batteries and discovered the pack had a dead 18650 cell it it. The pack uses cheap chinese batteries to power the unit. I went on razors website to order a replacement pack. The only way to look for parts on the site is to put the barcode of the product in. I put in the barcode and it said no match. I put in the barcode from the box, no match again. So I searched online for an hour and could not find a battery anywhere for the board. Finally I called Razor USA directly. After a long hold I got a rep who barely spoke English. Razor has decided to employ an outsource call center for their customer service. After struggling to understand him and giving the rep all the barcodes, he could not find the replacement part. I got transfered, I'm now 30 minutes into the call. Another call center rep that I could barely understand got on the line. I gave all the barcodes again. She finally explained that the batteries for the Razor x are not available at this time but they hope to have them available in the next couple months. So bottom line, razor is selling products with defective batteries that can't be replaced. And to top it off, the only way to discover this is to talk to a outsourced call center rep and spend almost an hour struggling to understand what their saying. Nice Razor. I'm done with this company forever.
I don't know how to ride a skateboard very well. I've fallen off many skateboards before. this board made it easy to ride. I was able to go at max speed without thinking I was going to fall. I was able to ride on almost any sidewalk or public road.
The E-Board is sturdy and feels like a regular skateboard, but just a bit heavier because of the motor and battery. It takes about 3-4 hours to fully charge, from completely empty. the battery can last about 30 minutes if driven at medium speed and brake rarely. I was able to get about 20 minutes of driving average.
I wouldn't recommend doing any crazy tricks with this, since it has a large battery underneath it.
I'm also at about 215 LBS. It also sounds like a very loud RC car.
My review was taken down for not giving enough details. I've added more info.
EDIT: received second skateboard as a replacement and it also died within a week. Dropped the star rating from 2 to 1.