2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Razor Dune Buggy
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor. Reaches speeds of up to 9 mph.
- Assembled Dimensions: 41 inch x 26.5 inch x 17.5 inch
- 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires. Hand throttle and brake controls.
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight. For ages 8 and older.
- Requires no fuel to run. Battery life up to 40 mins.
- Durable tubular steel frame. Padded bucket seat with seatbelt.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
The Dunes Will Beg For Mercy
This vintage-cool ride will give older kids and teens plenty of buggy thrills. The classic dune buggy design features a bucket seat, diamond plate floorboard, with knobby tires and terrain following suspension.
- Speeds up to 9 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Thumb trigger acceleration control and hand operated rear disc brake
- 8 inch knobby pneumatic tires and terrain following rear suspension.
- Bucket seat with seat/ shoulder strap.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41 inch x 26.5 inch x 17.5 inch.
The ultimate electric powered off-road Buggy
For adults, dune buggies may beckon colorful memories of the 70s. For kids, they''re just plain fun. Razor has put their electric spin on this vintage-cool ride to give older kids and teens some buggy thrills. Traveling at speeds up to 9 miles per hour, the classic dune buggy design features a bucket seat and diamond plate floorboards. And with knobby tires and terrain following suspension – the dunes will be begging for mercy.
Space saving vertical storage capability
The Dune Buggy''s light, yet durable tubular steel frame, makes for easy vertical storage.
Variable speed, thumb trigger trottle and hand brake
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand operated rear disk braking system.
8 inch knobby pneumatic tires
8 inch knobby pneumatic tires and terrain following rear suspension for a smooth ride.
Powerful fun at speeds up to 9mph
Features a reduction drive for maximum torque along with a variable speed, chain driven motor to give riders unlimited fun.
This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.
The Razor Dune Buggy provides the ultimate in electric powered off-road capabilities. Powerful speeds up to 9mph and can carry up to 120lbs ! The Dune Buggy's specially designed reduction drive is perfect for lower torque climbing and off-roading. 8" knobby tires and big bucket seat allow for a smooth comfortable ride. Ages 8+. NOTE: Please refer User manual Page no 3 on how to charge the battery.This vintage-cool ride will give older kids and teens plenty of buggy thrills. Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires and terrain following rear suspension come together for a smooth ride
Want to give your child a little off-road entertainment? Turn to the Razor dune buggy, the ultimate in electric-powered backcountry cruising. Outfitted with a powerful 350-watt motor designed to reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour, the buggy is fast enough for serious fun, but slow enough that it won't compromise your child's safety. Parents will also appreciate the side roll cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the padded bucket seat, which includes a seatbelt for added security. And thanks to the buggy's specially designed reduction drive, the vehicle is capable of both lower torque climbing and high torque gearing. Perhaps the coolest feature, however, is the fully electric design, which is not only easy to charge, but requires no fuel at all, runs quietly, and produces no emissions.
Other details include eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires, an active rear suspension, a durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards, hand throttle and brake controls, a rear disc brake, and a safety flag. Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain, the buggy supports up to 120 pounds of weight and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour
- 350 watt motor
- 8 knobby pneumatic tires
- Bucket seats with seatbelt
- Powder coated finish on tubular steel frame
- Protective padding
- Diamond plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
- Rear disc brake
- Safety flag
- Vertical storage
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]User Manual Manual For Further instructions [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here Update English [PDF 193 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.5 x 17.5 x 41 inches; 83.15 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 8 - 10 years
- Item model number : 25143597
- Department : Unisex
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 16, 2005
- Manufacturer : Razor
- ASIN : B000VEWWF6
- Best Sellers Rank: #95,473 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Warning: Using this product may be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when use with proper safety precautions. Use on your own risk.