Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Sports|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,288 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,674 reviews
on April 20, 2016
The price was lower than I would have ever expected and my daughter loves it. She's almost six. It's pink...what's not to like?

I can also absolutely confirm that this scooter does not work well for a 5' 6" tall, 140lb woman. Even going slow. Which reminds me, check out my review of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large Tough Strips and SeflGrip First Aid Support Bandage. Good stuff.
review image
22 comments| 289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2015
I'm a 5'9" adult male and I use a Razor scooter! There, I admit it. I occasionally work nights in a hospital and I get bored. How do I occupy my boredom you ask? Well I get on my Razor and start gliding through the halls. I'm sure I've been caught on security cameras roaming the hallways. But so far no security guards have come to stop me. I bet they wish they had one for themselves. My only wish is that the handle bars would telescope up a couple inches higher. That way I wouldn't have to stoop down to hold the bars. Yes, I know....this was not intended for adults....rather for children. But come on! I know you're out there too. I'm not the only one who wishes this!
on March 4, 2017
This thing is tough. I got this for my 4 year old for Christmas. She really wanted it but has not idea how to ride it. Just to give you an idea of how strong it is, I am 6'2 240lbs and I rode it down hill on a bumpy concrete path at like 20 mph and jumped a speed bump at the bottom. My feet barely fit on it and I looked really strange riding a pink scooter but I am impressed with the build quality. I will more than likely get another one for my other daughter.

I hope you found my review helpful if so please click the helpful button below. Thanks
on January 7, 2017
I got this scooter for my 6 year old daughter, and she absolutely loves it.

She previously had the 3 wheel version for younger kids, but was definitely ready for the speedier, sleeker version.

I want to note that I was hesitant to purchase this based on another review that this was not in fact a Razor scooter because it didn't have the name Razor on it, but I'm happy I did.

This is a genuine Razor which has the brand name right on the top of it like it's supposed to.

My daughter has already used this scooter quite a bit, and it functions well.

I got for long walks that last 45 mins to an hour several days a week, and this allows her to follow along with me and keep up the entire way.

The height of the scooter is adjustable by unlocking the clip, then moving the handles up and down to the desired height, which is a nice feature so it will grow with her as she gets bigger.

We got the pink color of course, and she was very happy with this, as most 6 year old girls would be :)

For the price, this was a great buy and we are 100% satisfied with the quality of this Razor scooter and expect it to last many years.
review image review image
on May 10, 2015
My kids love this scooter
review image
on May 9, 2016
Got this for my 7 year old. He really likes it and for the price I think it is a great buy. I will say this though, their are 3 wheel models out there that both my 7 and 4 year old like a lot better than this two wheel razor. The three wheel ones are a lot easier to control and most have a fixed front wheels which my kids like better. They are more expensive, but I think they are worth it over the 2 wheel versions. Again this one is good. . . kids love it, just something to think about.
on April 3, 2016
This is such a good little scooter. My 5 year old had been using a three wheeled scooter, and we decided it was time to upgrade. We want to get her riding her bike without training wheels this summer and thought this would be a good first step. She was surprised on how much smoother and easier this goes versus the three wheeled scooter. I told her it may take her about a week to master getting her balance on it, but so far she feels really confident. I think she'll have the hang of it in no time.

The handle bars go up and down easily, so her 2 year old brother can easily have a turn. It also folds up really easily so we can bring it with us wherever we may be going.

The ride on this is so smooth. It is even fun for her dad and me to ride around on. I see many summer hours spent on this and lasting many years through many kids.

We were also surprised on how great the price is. I know Amazon pricing goes up and down, but looking at other scooters that ranged in the $100 range, we felt like getting one for under $30 was fantastic and we don't feel quality suffered because of it. It's not a trick scooter by any means, but that's not what we're looking for.
on December 30, 2015
 My son loves his Razor A Kick Scooter. He is 6 1/2 years old with high functioning Autism. He is able to ride the scooter with no problems. He is still unable to ride a bicycle, but he can ride this, so he is very happy and so am I. The scooter came already assembled. I just had to adjust the handle bars up and pull the middle bar away from the foot peddle. It was so easy. I was very impressed.

The scooter came with no scratches. It was nicely packaged in a sturdy box with a handle on it which made it easy to carry. I highly recommend this scooter for kids. I am 29 and even I got on it.
review image review image
on February 14, 2017
This is not what I wanted. The description said this was the original, instead I got a redesigned scooter that is meant for smaller children, clearly what the 5+ was for.
I used to have this particular design from Razor and have been a 5'5" Mexican for at least 15 years since owning the original.
I specifically remember being able to raise the handle bars well above my head and being able to place both my feet on the board.
The handle bars on this model barely come up to my belt line and can not be raised any higher than that because there is a locking mechanism preventing this. What is even the point of the collar lock if you can barely raise the handle bars higher than the picture?

Like, I seriously want to try and see if I can ride this thing the way it is, because I actually needed this thing, but I'm afraid the company won't take it back if there's barely a scratch on the damn thing.
on May 9, 2017
I bought three of these, one in each color and Amazon want to rate them separate. So...
As far as scooters go this is the standard by which all are judged. Sturdy and even (though definitely not advised) an adult could ride it they are so ruggedly made. They are rated to 143 lbs. Set up is easy as they fold like a jack knife. Just unfold it, telescope the handle to the right height, and lock it all down and you are ready to go. Elapsed time under a minute. To store just reverse the procedure. It took longer to get it out of the box than it does to "assemble".

The best part is the kids love these. They can go fast with minimal effort. The learning curve for a 5 year old is about 10 to 15 minutes to be able to ride. In addition, we see young teens still riding them at the local skate park doing tricks. So not only does the product last but so does the fun.

A must have for most kids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.