Razor Black Label 2.0 Scooter, Matte Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tested and design by Team Razor for ultimate durability and performance
- Crafted for those who demand the highest performance and the most sophisticated design
- Features a fixed T-bar design and aluminum deck in a sleek matte black finish
- With Reinforced double stacked collar clamp for extra head tube strength and pro style rubber grips
- 14 spoke 110mm high grade polyurethane wheels with RZR
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 19.5 x 27 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.15 pounds|
Have you taken your scooter riding to the next level? Then the Razor Black Label line is for you. Crafted for those who demand the highest performance and the most sophisticated design. Black Label includes exclusive features that will enhance your performance and stand up to your toughest tricks. With its double stacked head tube clamp, fixed T-bar and threaded 100mm compatible fork. The Razor Black Label Pro 2.0 Scooter is for riders with the skills to pay the bills. Its competition ready right out of the box. Crafted for those who demand the highest performance and the most sophisticated design. Super tough construction for even the longest pavement and park sessions. Designed and tested by Team Razor pro riders, for maximum durability and performance in mind. The scooter offers a sleek matte black finish combined with its fixed T-bar design and features a reinforced double stacked head tube clamp for superior head tube strength and performance. In addition, the deck is constructed of lightweight 100% Aircraft-grade aluminum. As a result, this is the ideal scooter for tricks, as it's ready for all kinds of use and abuse. The scooter also features freestyle rubberized grips to protect your palms along with Razor's patented rear brake system. Equipped with 14 spoke 110mm high grade polyurethane wheels with RZR for a smooth ride. Recommended for ages 8 and older. Some assembly required.