Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.01 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Coverage includes free repairs or replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires
- Don't be left flat - Protect your wheels with an Asurion Protection Plan
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- 8" pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Small Frame, Big Ride
The E100 electric scooter features a kid-sized deck and frame for riders eight and up. This quiet running, electric powered scooter tops out at 10 miles-per-hour, delighting kids and neighbors alike.
- Speeds up to 10 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- All steel frame and fork.
- Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated front brake.
- 8" pneumatic front tire.
- Urethane rear wheel.
- Retractable kickstand.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5 inch x 16 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
Powerful fun at speeds up to 10 mph!
The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters.The E100 electric scooter is designed for ages eight and up - with a kid-sized deck and frame - and travels at speeds up to 10 miles per hour. The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200 and E300) – just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
8 inch pneumatic tires
Features two 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smoother ride.
Retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
High torque, chain driven motor
The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors.
Twist grip trottle and hand operated front brake
Hand operated front brake for smoother stopping power.
Now your kids can safely, quietly and effectively drive themselves with the Razor E100 Electric Scooter! Give your child the power to zip around the neighborhood, ride to the park or visit a friend at speeds up to 10 MPH with the most trusted electric scooter on the market. The thrill of power meets cutting edge technology with this kid-sized ride. The environmentally-friendly electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors! The E100 offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use and features simple, twist-grip acceleration control. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight (E100) to adult (E200 and E300).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, my wife and I questioned my judgment in buying it for him. The first time he got on it, he lost control of it had a bad-looking crash. He hopped up unharmed though, so we gave him some time to learn. Every day since then, I have found him being diligent to charge it and eager to ride it.
So, here's my list of pros and cons.
1. The battery lasts a good hour of uphill/downhill riding.
2. The large, pneumatic tire up front makes quick work of bumps and rocks.
3. The wide standing surface allows for his feet to be together, side-by-side, if he wants.
4. The scooter is sturdy and solid.
5. The handlebars and shaft can be separated from the body for transport.
6. It's quick enough for fun, but not so fast as to be dangerous.
7. It ships in two pieces: Handlbars/shaft assembly and the main body. Attaching the two pieces is all the assembling that's necessary.
1. The brake is insufficient. It will eventually stop the scooter, but don't let your kid(s) rely on it. Teach them to steer out of situations and release the throttle. It will not stop my 9-year-old (65 lbs) son when he's rolling down our slightly sloped driveway. Of course, the effectiveness of the brake is directly proportional to the strength of the rider's grip, but the gripping power of kids in this age group is probably less than what this scooter-brake combo needs.
2. The rear wheel is like one on a regular Razor scooter - solid and slick. This works well on most dry surfaces, but be careful because it can and will slide in more situations than a grooved, rubber tire would.
3. The drive chain attaches on right side of the back wheel, and it has a cover over it. That sounds like it should be a good thing, but the cover is actually so large that it prevents most right turns. If you turn more than just a little to the right, the cover will make contact with the road, and the back wheel will lose contact with the road.
1. There is an on/off switch on the battery.
2. The motor engages after the scooter reaches 3 mph.
3. The manual recommends charging the scooter for 12-18 hrs.
4. The scooter is heavy enough to render it useless without the motor. Don't expect that your kid will continue to use it as a push scooter when the battery dies.
5. The scooter did NOT ship in plain packaging. It shipped in just the scooter box. It was for my son's birthday, and the surprise was nearly spoiled when delivery came.
This scooter is a good buy for the money, and so long as you are aware of the issues that come with it, it will make for a fun toy. My son still tells me that this scooter is the best present he has ever received! If you have the money to get the 200 or 300, I would recommend doing so as long as you're comfortable with the increased speed/power.
I researched and compared the E100 scooter with the higher-end models (E200 and E300) and finally decided on the E100 due to its much lower price (I got it when it dropped down to ninety bucks, but it's still an excellent deal @ one hundred dollars.) and the fact that my daughter just turned 8 and I was worried the other models might be too powerful for her.
The main differences between the models are:
+ Top Speed: E100 - 10 mph; E200 - 12 mph; E300 - 15 mph
+ Maximum Rider Weight: E100 - 120 lbs; E200 - 154 lbs; E300 - 220 lbs (The construction of the E100 is very sturdy and will support more weight, but the less powerful motor will not propel you very fast.)
+ Start Mechanism: E100 - Requires push start before motor engages; E200 and E300 will engage motor from a stand-still
+ Recommended Age: E100 - 8 and up; E200 and E300 - 13 and up
+ Tires: E100 - 8" inflatable tire on front, 4.9" polyurethane rear wheel; E200 - 8" inflatable tires; E300 - 10" extra wide inflatable tires
After comparing all the specs and prices, I decided the E100 would fit our needs perfectly. My daughter was able to master riding it immediately, and she has not had any accidents or injuries while enjoying her new ride. The scooter does need an initial push to get going, but usually one good push will do the trick, so I don't really see it as an inconvenience.
After seeing how much fun my daughter has on her scooter, a friend was considering purchasing one for her young sons (4 and 5), but an attempt at a test drive proved the scooter may be too powerful for riders that young. This is mostly due to the single small complaint I have about the design: the twist grip accelerator has only one speed, so the initial start can give a bit of a jolt. Nothing too serious, but a variable speed motor would have made for a slightly smoother ride.
In our experience, you can get up to an hour of run time from a single charge, and a depleted battery pack can be fully recharged within 8 hours.
We performed a speed test using an Android app called My Tracks on my GPS-enabled Droid X smartphone, and with her riding it on level ground (she weighs approximately 65 lbs) the scooter reached a max speed of 10.82 mph. The same test with me riding the scooter (I weigh approximately 135 lbs) saw a max speed of 8.63 mph. It was still fun for me to ride.
Overall I am very satisfied with the quality and value of the Razor E100 Electric Scooter, and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking an electric scooter for their favorite 8-12 year old. :)