Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Red)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $159.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$105.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.49 (34%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, and a 8-inch pneumatic front tire for a smooth ride
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance. Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||36 x 16 x 32.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||11.65 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||28.99 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||30.9 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||120 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Small Frame, Big Ride
The E100 electric scooter features a kid-sized deck and frame for riders eight and up. This quiet running, electric powered scooter tops out at 10 miles-per-hour, delighting kids and neighbors alike.
- Speeds up to 10 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- All steel frame and fork.
- Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated front brake.
- 8" pneumatic front tire.
- Urethane rear wheel.
- Retractable kickstand.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5 inch x 16 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
Powerful fun at speeds up to 10 mph!
The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters. A Parents Choice award winner, the E100 electric scooter is designed for ages eight and up - with a kid-sized deck and frame - and travels at speeds up to 10 miles per hour. The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200 and E300) – just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
8 inch pneumatic tires
Features two 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smoother ride.
Retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
High torque, chain driven motor
The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors.
Twist grip trottle and hand operated rear brake
Hand operated rear brake for smoother stopping power.
Top Customer Reviews
At first, my wife and I questioned my judgment in buying it for him. The first time he got on it, he lost control of it had a bad-looking crash. He hopped up unharmed though, so we gave him some time to learn. Every day since then, I have found him being diligent to charge it and eager to ride it.
So, here's my list of pros and cons.
1. The battery lasts a good hour of uphill/downhill riding.
2. The large, pneumatic tire up front makes quick work of bumps and rocks.
3. The wide standing surface allows for his feet to be together, side-by-side, if he wants.
4. The scooter is sturdy and solid.
5. The handlebars and shaft can be separated from the body for transport.
6. It's quick enough for fun, but not so fast as to be dangerous.
7. It ships in two pieces: Handlbars/shaft assembly and the main body. Attaching the two pieces is all the assembling that's necessary.
1. The brake is insufficient. It will eventually stop the scooter, but don't let your kid(s) rely on it. Teach them to steer out of situations and release the throttle. It will not stop my 9-year-old (65 lbs) son when he's rolling down our slightly sloped driveway. Of course, the effectiveness of the brake is directly proportional to the strength of the rider's grip, but the gripping power of kids in this age group is probably less than what this scooter-brake combo needs.
2. The rear wheel is like one on a regular Razor scooter - solid and slick. This works well on most dry surfaces, but be careful because it can and will slide in more situations than a grooved, rubber tire would.
3.Read more ›
I researched and compared the E100 scooter with the higher-end models (E200 and E300) and finally decided on the E100 due to its much lower price (I got it when it dropped down to ninety bucks, but it's still an excellent deal @ one hundred dollars.) and the fact that my daughter just turned 8 and I was worried the other models might be too powerful for her.
The main differences between the models are:
+ Top Speed: E100 - 10 mph; E200 - 12 mph; E300 - 15 mph
+ Maximum Rider Weight: E100 - 120 lbs; E200 - 154 lbs; E300 - 220 lbs (The construction of the E100 is very sturdy and will support more weight, but the less powerful motor will not propel you very fast.)
+ Start Mechanism: E100 - Requires push start before motor engages; E200 and E300 will engage motor from a stand-still
+ Recommended Age: E100 - 8 and up; E200 and E300 - 13 and up
+ Tires: E100 - 8" inflatable tire on front, 4.9" polyurethane rear wheel; E200 - 8" inflatable tires; E300 - 10" extra wide inflatable tires
After comparing all the specs and prices, I decided the E100 would fit our needs perfectly. My daughter was able to master riding it immediately, and she has not had any accidents or injuries while enjoying her new ride. The scooter does need an initial push to get going, but usually one good push will do the trick, so I don't really see it as an inconvenience.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bad product. I order this 2 times and didn't works. Don't buyPublished 4 days ago by Jennifer perez
This motorized scooter is too fast and not safe for the suggested age. It is also difficult to control and we have experience injuries due to this product.Published 7 days ago by ComputerMama
Fun scooter - my son loves it! It's quick, stops just as quick and the battery seems to last far longer than advertised. Read morePublished 11 days ago by ACM