Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- 8" pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Small Frame, Big Ride
The E100 electric scooter features a kid-sized deck and frame for riders eight and up. This quiet running, electric powered scooter tops out at 10 miles-per-hour, delighting kids and neighbors alike.
- Speeds up to 10 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- All steel frame and fork.
- Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated front brake.
- 8" pneumatic front tire.
- Urethane rear wheel.
- Retractable kickstand.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5 inch x 16 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
Powerful fun at speeds up to 10 mph!
The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters.The E100 electric scooter is designed for ages eight and up - with a kid-sized deck and frame - and travels at speeds up to 10 miles per hour. The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200 and E300) – just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
8 inch pneumatic tires
Features two 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smoother ride.
Retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
High torque, chain driven motor
The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors.
Twist grip trottle and hand operated front brake
Hand operated front brake for smoother stopping power.
Now your kids can safely, quietly and effectively drive themselves with the Razor E100 Electric Scooter! Give your child the power to zip around the neighborhood, ride to the park or visit a friend at speeds up to 10 MPH with the most trusted electric scooter on the market. The thrill of power meets cutting edge technology with this kid-sized ride. The environmentally-friendly electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors! The E100 offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use and features simple, twist-grip acceleration control. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight (E100) to adult (E200 and E300).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, my wife and I questioned my judgment in buying it for him. The first time he got on it, he lost control of it had a bad-looking crash. He hopped up unharmed though, so we gave him some time to learn. Every day since then, I have found him being diligent to charge it and eager to ride it.
So, here's my list of pros and cons.
1. The battery lasts a good hour of uphill/downhill riding.
2. The large, pneumatic tire up front makes quick work of bumps and rocks.
3. The wide standing surface allows for his feet to be together, side-by-side, if he wants.
4. The scooter is sturdy and solid.
5. The handlebars and shaft can be separated from the body for transport.
6. It's quick enough for fun, but not so fast as to be dangerous.
7. It ships in two pieces: Handlbars/shaft assembly and the main body. Attaching the two pieces is all the assembling that's necessary.
1. The brake is insufficient. It will eventually stop the scooter, but don't let your kid(s) rely on it. Teach them to steer out of situations and release the throttle. It will not stop my 9-year-old (65 lbs) son when he's rolling down our slightly sloped driveway. Of course, the effectiveness of the brake is directly proportional to the strength of the rider's grip, but the gripping power of kids in this age group is probably less than what this scooter-brake combo needs.
2. The rear wheel is like one on a regular Razor scooter - solid and slick. This works well on most dry surfaces, but be careful because it can and will slide in more situations than a grooved, rubber tire would.
3. The drive chain attaches on right side of the back wheel, and it has a cover over it. That sounds like it should be a good thing, but the cover is actually so large that it prevents most right turns. If you turn more than just a little to the right, the cover will make contact with the road, and the back wheel will lose contact with the road.
1. There is an on/off switch on the battery.
2. The motor engages after the scooter reaches 3 mph.
3. The manual recommends charging the scooter for 12-18 hrs.
4. The scooter is heavy enough to render it useless without the motor. Don't expect that your kid will continue to use it as a push scooter when the battery dies.
5. The scooter did NOT ship in plain packaging. It shipped in just the scooter box. It was for my son's birthday, and the surprise was nearly spoiled when delivery came.
This scooter is a good buy for the money, and so long as you are aware of the issues that come with it, it will make for a fun toy. My son still tells me that this scooter is the best present he has ever received! If you have the money to get the 200 or 300, I would recommend doing so as long as you're comfortable with the increased speed/power.
I initially thought this was going to be a good night, but I was sadly mistaken, and wish I had never gone there. I was constantly berated and laughed at while getting my drink on. Even my friend Evan, who at 29 is fat and disgusting and living with his grandma, managed to get in a few good cracks at me.
I eventually got pretty inebriated, and for some reason was carrying my bear spray on me. Well, I sprayed half of the bar and ran out, hopping on to my scooter in hopes of making a quick getaway. That did not happen.
It started up just fine but it didn't keep balance long and I crashed in to a parked car. A few of the guys came out and started throwing food on me and kicking me. I managed to spray them too, and had to carry my electric scooter on my back while drunk.
This thing needs to be lighter and able to balance for me when I've had a few too many.
Review based upon 1 day of use:
It assembled quite easy needing only to connect the handle-bar shaft to the main frame (they give you the tool); tighten it good, but don't over tighten because the clamp is made out of aluminum, and I've seen aluminum threads strip easy from other devices.The battery did indeed need a full 12 hours of charge before the charger's LED turned from Red to Green; however, it ended up charging for about about 20 hours before my 8 year old daughter first rode it.
Ready to ride: BE CAREFUL !! My daughter obviously couldn't wait to ride it, so on the driveway which is sloped downward she began to kick off, turned the grip, and she almost ended up out in the street. Have your child in an open space without cars around until they get use to it, please.
We went to a nearby park which has a track around a small lake. She kicked it up to ~3mph, turned the grip, and off she went with me riding my bicycle next to her. The little E100 keeps a decent pace for it's size. We rode about 15 minutes, and then came back home and put it back on the charger just to keep the charge up for a later ride. After 2 hours the charger's LED was Green. We took it out again, and this time for about 25 minutes. There were no problems, and no indication the batteries were dying.
I feel bad for the 10% bad reviews of children who's scooters had problems. Ignore the stupid review: "My daughter hate it !!!! you have to do until 3mph start the electric motor !!!!! and I did not see anything telling about this when I decided to buy !!!!". I mean come on... I find that getting it up to 3mph before the motor engages is a very nice safety feature for a beginning rider of powered vehicles. Once it gets going, it goes, and it's fun !!!
Quiet motor, up to about 10 mph, push start, good battery life.. kiddo is 7, about 50 lbs and she can soar... hubs and I it doesn't hit full speed, but can move us along pretty well.
If you are in market for a kid sized electric scooter look no further.. this is a great one!!