- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.78 shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Razor E125 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.99 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek electric scooter with high-torque, chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Razor E125 is the perfect entry level electric scooter for kids 8+. Features a powerful electric engine with speeds up to 10mph ! Up to 40min continuous use on fully charged battery. New chain driven motro and twist grip design.
Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E125 electric scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E125 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooters--whose motors start from a standing position--the E125 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once the rider is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. And thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch.
Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch polyurethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E125 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E125 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a chain-driven, high-torque motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- 125mm polyurethane rear wheel
- Rechargeable battery
- Hand-operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningWarning: using this product may be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ~~~
Jan. 6, 2011 update:
Well it was just as I thought...he LOVES it! It goes fast (10 mph at least) and even with his size (4 ft 9 and 100 lbs). I seriously think I could ride it too, it's sturdy. The bottom part is heavy due to the motor so I help him load it into our car when we go to the park. Good buy, highly recommend.