|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||33.5 x 16.61 x 8.19 inches|
|Package Weight||13.56 Kilograms|
|Size||32.5 x 8 x 16.75"|
Razor E125 Electric Scooter
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Age Range (Description)||Big Kid|
|Brake Style||Front Braking|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 100-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for kids ages 8 and up
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control. Takes 4-6 hours to fully charge
- EXTRA FEATURES: Additional features include soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated caliper front brake, foldable handlebars, and retractable kickstand
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame and fork provide for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use and time with a max rider weight of 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The Razor E125 has a kid-sized deck and frame making it the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun. With 8-inch (200 mm), pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
The Razor E125 is the perfect entry level electric scooter for kids 8+. Features a powerful electric engine with speeds up to 10mph ! Up to 40min continuous use on fully charged battery. New chain driven motro and twist grip design.
Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E125 electric scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E125 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooters--whose motors start from a standing position--the E125 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once the rider is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. And thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch.
Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch polyurethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E125 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E125 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a chain-driven, high-torque motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- 125mm polyurethane rear wheel
- Rechargeable battery
- Hand-operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire