- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.78 shipping
Razor E125 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$144.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.00 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek electric scooter with high-torque, chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 19.25 x 34.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||97 pounds|
|Item Weight||25.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||32 pounds|
The Razor E125 is the perfect entry level electric scooter for kids 8+. Features a powerful electric engine with speeds up to 10mph ! Up to 40min continuous use on fully charged battery. New chain driven motro and twist grip design.
Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E125 electric scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E125 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooters--whose motors start from a standing position--the E125 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once the rider is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. And thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch.
Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch polyurethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E125 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E125 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a chain-driven, high-torque motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- 125mm polyurethane rear wheel
- Rechargeable battery
- Hand-operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationWarning: using this product may be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
He did ride the scooter for about 11/2 hr after been charged for 24hrs first time
My son is 11.