Razor E300 Electric Scooter (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool electric scooter with super-size deck and frame for riders 12 and older
- Reaches speeds of up to 15 mph thanks to high-performance, chain-driven motor
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-quiet motor deliver smooth ride
- Twist-grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration; includes charger and tools
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Black (Amazon Exclusive)|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 20.9 x 43.6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Item Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Size||43.25 x 8.75 x 20|
Exclusive to Amazon.com. Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older, the E300 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time). The charger and tools are included with the E300, though riders should note that some assembly is required.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line, beware of the batteries leading to a similar problem. We give credit to complany for working w/us to replace the batteries and the motor at no cost.
Razor provides excellent customer service without a fuss, which is rare these days. They stand behind their quality.
And my grandson loves his scooter. We had no problems with chain tension or brakes, and the instructions showed where to find the inflator extension (in the handlebar).
They love riding them and exploring the neighborhood. Safety is of key importance. We have mandated both helmet and gloves and because they do not want to lose riding privileges both girls are diligent about making sure they are prepared to ride. The scooters don't go faster than 15 mph so they are easy to control. At first turning took a little practice for my 8 year old.
The scooters are well made and durable - a bit on the heavy side but easy for the girls to navigate.
The scooters put gigantic smiles on there faces Christmas morning and hope to get many years of riding fun.
Amazon has also proved to be an excellent company. Dealing with them was an excellent experience. Customer service was courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
I give this purchase an excellent rating and will be MORE than happy to deal with both RAZOR and AMAZON in the future!