- Product Dimensions: 43.6 x 20.9 x 9.5 inches ; 55.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002BXGDIM
- Item model number: 13113601
- Average Customer Review: 98 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #533,489 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Razor E300 Electric Scooter (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool electric scooter with super-size deck and frame for riders 12 and older
- Reaches speeds of up to 15 mph thanks to high-performance, chain-driven motor
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-quiet motor deliver smooth ride
- Twist-grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration; includes charger and tools
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Color||Black (Amazon Exclusive)|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 20.9 x 43.6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Item Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||55.3 pounds|
|Size||43.25 x 8.75 x 20|
Exclusive to Amazon.com. Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older, the E300 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time). The charger and tools are included with the E300, though riders should note that some assembly is required.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Upon arrival i just had to see if it had any charge..so i flipped the switch and twisted the throttle... no attempt by the motor at all...
So.. I plugged it in and let it stay plugged in or roughly 15 hours (manual says minimum 12 even if green charge light comes on which it did at about 6 hr)
Took it downstairs.. and got on it.. sluggish to respond ( i am just below the maximum weight 220) gave it a few kicks.. was going so so".. started going up incline got slower and slower even with helping it it didnt want to go much.. leveled mostly out and it just didnt want to go forward (travel distance roughly 500 feet) turned around went back to the appartment building it did ..ok (since was downgrade) though once on flat (last 40 feet) it was getting slower and slower (as i lost momentum from coming slope.. carried it up to the 3rd floor..and got on ..went past 2 appartment doors and didnt make it to the 3rd (my appartment) befor it wouldnt go at all anymore.. total ride time (on throttle) about 2m 30s
so.. i think its a bad battery.. though will leave it on the charger and see if it improves... but i dont see even at maximum weight how it can get 45minutes down to only 2minutes expecially when its only on and off.. no partial throttle..
Bottom line, beware of the batteries leading to a similar problem. We give credit to complany for working w/us to replace the batteries and the motor at no cost.
The only negative: The height of the handlebars does not adjust. I know the 100 and 200 have height-adjustable handlebars. The 300 has handlebars that are a little high for a 9 year old. But he doesn't mind. They are still only up to his chest. I would suggest spending the extra money on this model if you are buying for anyone older than 9.
I can't write a review without commenting on Amazon. With all the different things that they sell, they somehow get the customer service thing right most of the time. They deliver when they promise, they are easy to use online, they have good pictures and descriptions of the items. They make on-line shopping easy.