- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
|Price:||$239.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting
- Chain-driven electric motor and super-size dec
- Reaches speeds of 15 miles per hour; twist-grip acceleration control
- Recommended for ages 12 and older; 220-pound maximum rider weight; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Comfortable at High Speeds
Built with a larger deck, frame and tires for teens and adult riders, the E300S is as comfortable as it is thrilling. The electric powered, chain-driven motor will have you cruising at up to 15 mph.
- Speeds up to 15 mph (24 kph)
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Seat post and padded seat easily remove for stand-up riding
- All steel frame and fork
- High torque, chain driven motor
- Extra wide 10" pneumatic tires
- Twist grip acceleration control
- Hand operated rear brake
- Super-sized deck
- Soft rubber grips
- Retractable kickstand
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger included
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41" x 17" x 42"
- Product Weight: 52 lbs
- Some assembly required
Fast and Full Of Sass with the Razor Sweet Pea E300S!
The Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter is also available in the Sweet Pea addition. The look is pink and sweet, but underneath is all the performance of the E300S – up to 15 mph of electric-powered juice. With a larger deck, frame and tires, it’s a sophisticated ride for girls on the go.
Razor's speediest electric scooter to date!
With a larger deck, frame and tires for teens and adult riders, the E300 is one of Razor’s fastest electric scooters, traveling up to 15 miles-per-hour. Twist the throttle and feel the thrill of electric power. The E300 also has extra wide tires for superior comfort.
Seat Post and Padded Seat
E200S features a seat post and padded seat that is easily removable for stand-up riding.
High Torque, Chain Driven Motor
Boasting a high performance, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor with speeds up to 15mph.
Twist Grip Throttle and Hand Operated Rear Brake
Hand operated rear brake for smoother stopping power.
Spring loaded retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders of all sizes, the E300 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood.
The E300, which offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds, is also backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of almost all sizes
- High-performance, single-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Extra-wide 10" pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall
The buyer and rider of the E300 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter (a helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads are recommended).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I bought the E300S about two months ago. It's sat in my garage since then. I've gotten it out several times to scoot around the neighborhood and my 2 y/o likes to sit on my lap and race around, too.
I'm 35 y/o, 190 lbs. Daughter is 30 lbs. So there's 220 plus the 10 lb weight of the seat. The scooter handles it fine, though I'm sure it would be happier if it was just my daughter.
Handles the max weight and then some fine. It's not fast, but does alright. Handles a nearby hill surprisingly well. The scooter slows down, but never stops as it climbs what I can only describe as a normal city-sloped hill (not San Fran, but not flat either, I don't know).
Solid steel construction, great brakes, nice tires.
Seems like good run time. I haven't really gone anywhere far, but Google tells me I've put 3 to 5 miles on it and I seem to have plenty of battery left. I get worn out riding it before the battery gives out, at least.
Noisy, chattery, sounds like it's struggling though I guess it really is. I know many adults use these, but I'm thinking it's at its limits.
Old battery technology, probably NIMH or similar. From what I've read it suffers from short battery life (not run time, but total cycles), memory affect and even the manual says you must be especially careful not to over charge. A simple LIPO battery would solve all this.
It's not actually that comfortable to ride. 5'11" is probably on the big side for the scooter, but you really are cramped and hunched over and ridulous-looking on it. But it gets me from A to B via my plane and completes the mission, which is all that matters.
I would never buy one of these for myself just for recreation. They're for kids and teenagers. My daughter loves it to death. But now that I know it fits int he plane and will work as *I* intended it to do (though maybe at it's physical limits), it's a decent buy.